One would never expect to find a place like this in Lodi. The property is an "oasis" as contrasted by the surrounding area. The rooms, people, restaurant, and bar are great. Room are large with balconies and large bathrooms. The restaurant/bar features local jazz talent daily that attracts an older crowd. While the quality of the music may not perfect it's good enough and the peaceful atmosphere makes you feel like you're relaxing with friends. Service is "okay". Employees are very nice and polite but seem busy at times and are easily confused. Plan to dine at the restaurant/bar only if you have patience and plenty of time.
Wife said the quality of the spa was excellent and moderately priced.
One bonus is the Lodi Visitor's Wine Center where there's plenty of wine tasting available is co-located with this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of Lodi Wine Country in a breathtaking environment of natural beauty is Wine & Roses. Experience an abundance of amenities in the luxurious hotel, savor fresh ingredients in the exceptional restaurant and enjoy the tranquility of the state-of-the-art spa. Wine & Roses also provides the perfect setting for unique weddings, business events, and special occasions accommodating up to 350 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Wine & Roses Hotel, Restaurant & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wine & Roses Hotel, Restaurant Hotel Lodi
- Wine And Roses Hotel, Restaurant & Spa