Wine & Roses Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
$197
$161
Motel 6 Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
$91
Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
$169
Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites(Lodi)(Great Value!)
$124
$119
$104
$80
$75
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

Viking Motel(Lodi)(Great Value!)
$85
Budget Inn of Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
$85
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgrounds are beautifultowne housetasting roomon site restaurantvisitor centersteam roomspa servicesgreat spaaveda productsrelaxing weekendrooms are largegreat restaurantcentral valleyfitness centersmall towndowntown lodilounge
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed in the spa room and was disappointed that there wasn't a table on the balcony, only a side table that wasn't enough for appetizers and drinks. I was also disappointed to see that instead of repainting the room, they touched up the room and you could see the paint touch ups. I think that's a little tacky for an upscale property. For the price of the rooms, I expect more that that.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Went for one night for my Birthday. We needed a place to stay near Stockton because we were seeing a show at the Stockton Arena. They put us in a room across the parking lot from the main part of the hotel. The room was painted a very very dark brown. It made the whole room feel cold and sterile. Everything was new and clean but other than the paint very typical and standard. The bathroom had a nice large bath tub but the shower was terrible. The shower head was huge and the water pressure was weak. The water just came down like a light rain. I could hold my hand under the head vertically and not get it wet. the pool is cold. The spa is too hot and I mean way too hot. I've stayed in a lot of places from the cheapest to very expensive and this place is just an ok Napa wannabe that is overpriced. Yes the grounds are nice and the spa is beautiful but again way overpriced. The bar smelled like a cat had urinated somewhere. But the drinks were very good. Natural herbs and fruit. Heirloom tomato soup with goat cheese was too acidic and cool. wild and tame mushroom risotto was terrible. I would stay somewhere else next time and save the money for Napa or S.F. P.S. The bed was great slept well.

Room Tip: Avoid the three little buildings across the parking lot if your there for the grounds and quaintness.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Qsfriend
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I recently planned a staff retreat at Wine and Roses for my organization – the retreat couldn’t have gone better! The Wine and Roses staff were beyond anything I have ever experienced….they knew us all by name, always had held a “can do” attitude, were extremely accommodating, incredibly efficient, and so very timely. I can honestly say that everyone I encountered on the beautiful hotel grounds was wearing a smile, and if their experience was anything like ours, I know why! I would definitely recommend this location to anyone and plan to spend time there again myself in the very near future.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stayed here for a business meeting in October. My only regret was that my wife was unable to make this trip. Really neat "western" style rooms with a great private balcony/porch area. Would have been a great quite place to sit out and have breakfast. Weather was perfect. Left the balcony door open to let the night air in. Dinner was outstanding and obviously some really great local wines. If I get back to Lodi, I will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Recently visited Wine and Roses for a close friend wedding. The food was excellant along with the service. The location was beautiful and would recommend for those couples looking for a special location to tie the knot!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends