Went here for my son's wedding. Things started going wrong right from the beginning. Welcome bags were not in rooms at check-in and were not handed to family and friends until after many phone calls. One couple was asked to leave after the first night even though they had made reservations many months in advance. Hotel told them they were not booked for the second night. Food at the restaurant was terrible and way over-priced. During reception, had to hunt down a waiter to get wine for the newlyweds. The hotel "misplaced" the newlywed's belongings from the reception for about 3 hours and after repeated phone calls. Front desk screwed up the bill for the newlyweds. They had to wait for the manager to come in to get it straightened out even though they were scheduled at a brunch. My other son had to wait 30-45 minutes to get a room key that I left at the front desk for him. They couldn't figure out who he was even though he had the same last name as the groom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of Lodi Wine Country in a breathtaking environment of natural beauty is Wine & Roses. Experience an abundance of amenities in the luxurious hotel, savor fresh ingredients in the exceptional restaurant and enjoy the tranquility of the state-of-the-art spa. Wine & Roses also provides the perfect setting for unique weddings, business events, and special occasions accommodating up to 350 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Wine & Roses Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wine And Roses Hotel, Restaurant & Spa
- Wine & Roses Hotel, Restaurant Hotel Lodi