“Perfect overnight spot off the I-5”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lodi
Flag City RV Resort
Ranked #2 of 3 Specialty Lodging in Lodi
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Easy access on/off I-5 freeway with ample gas / fast food options. Nice paved, level spots with plenty of room to negotiate even the largest RV. Nice laundry rooms however they do not accept quarters - so you must purchase a laundry card in the main office. Huge (huge!) fenced space in the center of the park to let your pets roam off the leash. It is absolutely the perfect space to let them run, run, run. We stayed a few days which I don't necessarily recommend, however if considering as an overnight stop, it is worth it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TennLV
There are newer reviews for Flag City RV Resort

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I have stayed here on and off for work in the area but will not stay here again, first I was was accused of being a bad customer for complaining about the narrow sites in the rainy season you step out of your RV into the mud.... They started to widen the sites I had been there for at least 3 weeks and asked for the new wide site and they refused to give me one (there for I was considered a bad customer) on my recent check in there was a note on my file that I was a disruptive customer and the girl at the front desk had to get the mangers approval to let me stay here again, the manager showed up with an attitude told him I don't have to stay here! and explained why I had a problem last time I was here I wasn't the only one complaining of the narrow sites and had to deal with the mud but I got flagged for my request to be moved. I should have just left. Now the gal at the front desk said that there wifi sucks ( her words) I am here on business and I needed to send an email to a customer very important but couldn't hook up to there wifi went to the front office to see if they would send a email for me and the gal asked the manager he refused to do it ! Not business friendly !!!! For the over priced nightly price and bad management I would not recommend this RV Park.

Stayed: September 2013
10  Thank Rlanetraveler
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had been driving two nights and two days in a row. We were exhausted and it was hot! We found this oasis and then the best surprise...the very best dog run in the universe. It was so hot our poor dog was having problems walking and there was no grass to be found. When we walked through the gate to the dog run we didn't even know they had when we called to inquire it was like the heavens opened and the angels sang. We were able to walk around a huge area with her unleashed and she was able to enjoy herself for the first time in 2 days. The facilities were clean. The showers were lockable and private! It is an amazing place. I want to live there! We will be coming back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Yazah
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This was our second stay at this RV park. The park is still nice and clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. One of the minor complaints we had on our last visit was that the concrete pads were too narrow. I'm pleased to say that they have been widened!

We appreciate that the management listened to RVers and made these improvements :-)

We had a pleasant one night stay here, and noticed that there were many folks who stopped in for just one night. The office puts the overnighters well away from the 'long-term live-ins', which is nice.

While we were here we took advantage of the nearby truck wash for our Freightliner and 5th wheel. I'd recommend that for anybody with a dirty big rig - they did a great job.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank half-Brit
Reviewed October 27, 2012

This park is clean and I found the staff very friendly and helpful.
My only complaint (and it's a big one) is the odor. Everything was fine until about 6 PM (perhaps a change in the wind direction?). Then came the odor. It smelled like we were on a dairy farm next to the manure pile - sour and putrid.
We had to close up the motorhome completely, vents and all, to prevent being overwhelmed by the smell.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank bj_in_edgewood_wa
Reviewed July 11, 2012

The park has changed allot from 2011-2010. Under new ownership. The buildings are clean, dog park is great as always but, the site are still so narrow our big rig barley fits. Very noisy and located by a Flying J truck stop. Our biggest complaint here is the long term giest sites. They are filthy and cluttered, like trailer trash! What a disappointment this year, we will not be back. Many long term people have told us the theft in the park has gotten really bad this year so we are diligent about locking up, even when were in our rig, not a good thing. We are hoping that the new owners take a hard look at these review and impliment some needed changes. We would come back if they clean it up, and I mean clean it up. The monthlys need to all be made to clean and declutter their sites immediately. No more then 2-3 plants, kids bikes need to be kept behind the rigs and no trash should ever be allowed on the sites. We have managed parks before and this is very sad to see!!! Also, the pool is very dirty and is not being cleaned nor filtered properly. It reakes of Chlorine, not good!!! Best of luck to you, Flag City. By the way, what happened to all the flags????

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank cindy26479
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Serious theft problems here...beware!!! The staff mostly nice. Spot are very narrow. Location is alright but a lot of homeless in area. Cars are getting broken into and bikes stolen nightly in the last week.

• Stayed: July 2012