Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Kayak rental

Very friendly staff, good equipment , a great place to start your family into kayaking. Go early... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Valleyfun
via mobile
Full moon paddle

It was awesome! The moon was brilliant, and the staff amazing thanks so much for a great evening.i... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
DayTrip302351
via mobile

All reviews full moon boat house great equipment great instructor hour paddle great workout great group of people great staff super fun wednesday night staff were very helpful first rate a lot of fun friends and family wine country large group abba
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first trip with the Headwaters group, and we were all very impressed with how friendly and fun it was! Definitely worth the drive from Sacramento!

Thanks!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I paddle for the first time with the social paddle evening sunsets paddles. The staff are friendly and helpful. Dan is a wealth of knowledge, he is patiently padding slowly with me ( slowest paddler), and giving me tips and pointing out creatures around the river. I met so many wonderful, kind and friendly people. I can’t wait to do it again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There is not a whole lot in Lodi, CA but they have a great kayak shop. This place really goes above and beyond to make he customer happy. This is the only shop I know that lets the customer water test several kayaks until they find the one that works for them.

I recently joined them for the Wednesday social paddle and it was a blast. The employees there are all paddlers and are very knowledgeable on the kayaks. They are able to make recommendations and help you find a kayak to fit your needs. I have very limited skills in kayaking and the employees really helped me once I got on the water. Dan and his staff were able to teach me a lot of things on the water and really made me feel comfortable in the boat. They really are just good people.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent staff made the overall experience well worth it. A special thanks to Abba for the guided tour.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For my birthday instead of doing drinks and dinner with friends decided to try a new adventure - Stand-up Paddle boarding!! There were 5 in our group and only one of us had prior experience. The leader was excellent and everything was set up and waiting for us!! Couldn't ask for a better and more fun way to celebrate. Friendly and helpful staff!! Great job Lodi for having great adventure options on the lake!!!