Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Summertime fun

Excellent and very friendly staff super helpful. I definitely got to make it out there once a week... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
AaronBritt40
via mobile
Best Beginner friendly kayaking spot!

Abigail was so amazing and helpful. She gave us a brief lesson on what to do in the water and how... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
spasillas
Felton, California
via mobile

All reviews full moon life jackets paddle boards reservation system easy paddle couple hours own pace staff was extremely helpful highly recommend this company customer service is awesome experience beautiful scenery easy process super fun great staff a lot of fun fun activity
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I paddle for the first time with the social paddle evening sunsets paddles. The staff are friendly and helpful. Dan is a wealth of knowledge, he is patiently padding slowly with me ( slowest paddler), and giving me tips and pointing out creatures around the river. I met so many wonderful, kind and friendly people. I can’t wait to do it again.

Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

There is not a whole lot in Lodi, CA but they have a great kayak shop. This place really goes above and beyond to make he customer happy. This is the only shop I know that lets the customer water test several kayaks until they find the one that works for them.

I recently joined them for the Wednesday social paddle and it was a blast. The employees there are all paddlers and are very knowledgeable on the kayaks. They are able to make recommendations and help you find a kayak to fit your needs. I have very limited skills in kayaking and the employees really helped me once I got on the water. Dan and his staff were able to teach me a lot of things on the water and really made me feel comfortable in the boat. They really are just good people.

Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

Excellent staff made the overall experience well worth it. A special thanks to Abba for the guided tour.

Reviewed July 23, 2019

For my birthday instead of doing drinks and dinner with friends decided to try a new adventure - Stand-up Paddle boarding!! There were 5 in our group and only one of us had prior experience. The leader was excellent and everything was set up and waiting for us!! Couldn't ask for a better and more fun way to celebrate. Friendly and helpful staff!! Great job Lodi for having great adventure options on the lake!!!

Reviewed July 20, 2019

The staff was friendly and helpful, great equipment and a Great Lake and so much fun. Will do this again.