“Amazing Chinese food in a very upscale and romantic setting”

Uncle Yu's at the Vineyard
Reserve with OpenTable
Uncle Yu's at the Vineyard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 217 Restaurants in Livermore
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between First Street and Railroad Avenue
Transit: Take the #10 Wheels bus from Dublin / Pleasanton Bart station to Railroad and S. Livermore in Livermore. From there walk one block south on S. Livermore. 39 S. Livermore Ave. Ste 125, Livermore, Ca
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We went for our anniversary after being referred by a friend. We were very plesantly suprised by everything. So amazing and will be going back for my birthday!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This is a very good Chinese restaurant with great ambiance and extensive wine list. The food is very good. We have been there twice with friends who are discriminating diners and would go again. It is hard to say that it is one of the best meals we have ever had in a restaurant, but it is one of the better ones.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

My husband and I arrived in Livermore after a long and sleepless trek from Australia. We were promptly seated without a reservation and made comfortable at an outside table overlooking a quaint park, fountains and the lovely restored First Street precinct. It was a little cold for me and the staff quickly arranged for a heater. We ordered appetisers of seared scallops with creamy wasabi and prawns stuffed with crab meat. Both were divine! Those dishes were each so delicious I wished I had a huge plate of each. For main meals we chose the Kung Po Three Combo - Tender beef, scallops and prawns sautéed with snap peas and peanuts with chef’s special sauce and also seared salmon with snap peas. After all that there was no room for sweets so I cannot comment on dessert menu. Uncle Yu's has great Chinese food, the service is friendly and helpful and overall the night was perfect for our travel-weary bones and our very hungry tummies.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

The service was amazing and the food was not like your ordinary Chinese restaurant food! The food all came out in a timely manner - appetizer, drinks and main course! Not one single complaint...except that we wish we had discovered this place earlier in our trip!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Yes they are a little pricey, but I do not think that you will be disappointed. The food is fantastic. The service is good and the portions are large. Downtown Livermore has become the place to be! I will return often.