“Consistently great. Been staying here for years.”

Courtyard Livermore
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
Austin, Texas
“Consistently great. Been staying here for years.”
Reviewed July 6, 2011

I have been staying at this hotel for several years and it has always been good. Always clean, staff is always friendly and I have never had any problems. They have yet to adopt the newer Courtyard styling, but that is fine with me. Rooms do have LCD TVs. Beds are comfortable. Hot breakfast including cooked to order eggs/omelets. I will continue to stay here for the forseeable future.

• Stayed June 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed February 15, 2011

We attended a wedding at the Palm Event Center, and didn't want to drive the hour or so back home afterwards. The couple picked the Courtyard Marriott as their recommended hotel, so we didn't really shop around, but I was happy with their choice, especially since it was only 10 minutes from their wedding venue.

We arrived a little late, cutting it a bit close to the time for the wedding ceremony at the Palm Event Center. The check-in gal was great. She breezed through our check-in, taking less than 1 minute, even though we requested an extra room key! Plus, she reminded us to grab directions from her as we were leaving.

The beds were clean and and firm. Pillows were a little soft for my preference, but not horrible. They have "soft" pillows and "firm" pillows, but the firm ones are still too soft for me (a side sleeper).

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
sharkswimmer32
Reviewed October 12, 2010

We stayed here on 10/9/10. We came from a wedding and the shuttle was good. It was clean and on time. When we checked in, we asked to have our family members stay next door. They told us that was fine, but never followed through. When we got back to our room, our neighbors were extremely loud and obnoxious. They said the hotel was full for transfers, so it really was not full. Finally, they send security over and we could hear them talk though the walls. That is how thin they were, horrible. Breakfast was expensive for what they had. Definitely not worth it. Overall, the hotel was not that nice, the staff seemed nice but never followed though on their promices.

• Stayed October 2010

Travelers are raving about these Livermore hotels

Walnut Creek
Reviewed February 23, 2010

My firrst choice was the Residence Inn and I let the Sales Person talk me into booking my wedding rooms at the Courtyard instead. They promised more that they could deliver- gift basket never arrived, my family didn't get the room that were discussed prior to my arrival, rude staff.

The hotel was nice.

• Stayed February 2010
1 Thank AJMarried
va
Reviewed April 27, 2009

The Courtyard by Marriott in Livermore has all one needs to go out and explore around Livermore. The hotel is clean, newly updated, and the staff is friendly and efficient. The rooms are great and include a small porch and very comfortable beds. Also, the breakfast was adequate and the hotel's location is right off the main highway so it is easy to get to and from.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
bay area
Reviewed November 13, 2008

What a wonderful experience! The front desk agents were nothing but helpful. They helped us plan out where we wine taste and suggested many options for dinner that evening.

We especially liked their bar area, which allowed us to sample some additional wines from Livermore wineries we weren't able to make it to during our trip.

We'll be back for sure! Thank you!

• Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Southern California
Reviewed July 4, 2008

I have stayed at many Marriott hotels always great service but unfortunately not at this Hotel. Upon my arrival to the hotel the clerks were nothing but aloof and if you can believe it a bit nasty, my brother bought my accommodations on expedia using his credit card when I checked in their computer could not read my card and event though the credit card was a good card they were hassling me for another card, whatever happen when you could just ask them to turn off the phones and other services that would require a credit card for deposit. after waiting at the front desk the clerk was able to approve my card for 1.00 which apparently is all they needed. after my card was approved i was never told where things were in the hotel, or what time the breakfast opened or location of the pool, I was simply told "here are your keys room is to the left" the hotel looked really good it seemed so new and scent was so great that after dealing with their front desk clerks it made me calm, I open my door and the room looked great the colors and the furniture was impeccable, when my auntie went to the bathroom she noticed a heavy scent of Marijuana I called the front desk and asked to be moved to another room they told me that another room was available but not with a courtyard access they did not offer me to move to a higher floor with a balcony. I told them just to leave me in that room and that i was going to leave for a little while if they could have housekeeping go in and spray something for the smell. Housekeeping came to my room sprayed with a nasty cinnamon scent that left half the furniture wet I also noticed that my items from the desk had been touch and my favorite pen stolen. I left to have dinner with my family to this lovely restaurant in Livermore best Italian food I've had Terra Mia is the name of the Restaurant. after dinner and drinks decided to come back to my hotel as I walked by the lobby there were 2 men working on the floors and they had a mess from left to right that when I tried to walk by them they looked at my with a blank look on their faces along with the Spanish speaking upset me and I decided to walk all around the hotel looking for another entrance, if you are gonna talk trash about someone they should probably think that the person might speak the same language. I was given a bottle of wine from a local winery and since I was in for the night decided to have a well deserved glass of wine, I called the front desk and asked for a cork screw and the attendant at the desk's English was so hard and her accent was so thick that I had a hard time getting her to understand what I wanted, after
I got off the phone a minute later I get a call, it was the clerk letting me know that she was sending a cork screw but that I had to return it as it was the only one she had I said OK sure that's not a problem, a knock on the door and I got up to open the door to my surprise it was a cheap cork screw that said Hilton Garden Inn she low jacked the cork screw since the hotel employee made it very clear that he was not going to leave my door until I gave the opener back. At the end of the night I noticed the smell of Marijuana from the bathroom getting stronger to the point I had to keep the bathroom door closed plus i had to put a towel at the foot of the door.

The Next Day.... I was woken up by an wake up alarm at 5am by an alarm that I did not set up. unable to go back to sleep I was entertain by the loud foot steps of the people above the one thing about this hotel is the high ceilings allow the noise to amplify.

Breakfast the next day was wonderful, the attendant was very courteous and attentive.

They did allow me to have a late check out,

Great space location of the hotel, but the services left a lot to hope for.

Stayed May 2008