Hampton Inn Livermore
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Livermore(Livermore)
View Hotel
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastwafflesroom was cleancomfortable hotelfitness centera great place to staywould definitely stay here againstayed one nightfirst floorwedding partyfront desk staffsan franciscofreewayinnscerealaccommodationscostco
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 13, 2010

the hampton inn is a nice hotel. its not amazing but its a good place to stay. quiet, it has a pool, friendly staff, and nice rooms. if youre looking for a nice place to stay but nothing over the top, its a good choice.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2010

This is a great local hotel with great amenities for families. The staff is friendly and makes an effort to make you feel welcome. They were flexiable with us as far as not having a check out date. They got extra milk and food for the kids after breakfast was over. Great place and a great staff.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
dberris, General Manager at Hampton Inn Livermore, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2010

Dear dsexton

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor.com on your stay here with us at the Hampton Inn in Livermore. We are delighted that in this time of need, we were able to provide a temporary home and friendly environment for your family.

It was a great pleasure meeting you!
Thanks again for choosing the Hampton Inn in Livermore

We love having you here.

Dennis Berris
Hampton Inn
2850 Constitution Drive
Livermore CA 94551
925-606-6400
Dennis.berris@hilton.com

Reviewed December 6, 2010

This Hampton Inn is in great proximity to Pleasanton without the cost. Easy “on and off” of the highway (580) with a convenience store and gas station close by. The room was clean and smelt fresh. Breakfast was hot and tasty. Will definitely stay at the Hampton Inn, Livermore when I work in the Silicon Valley.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 3, 2010

I enjoyed my stay here. My husband and I needed a lil break from our kids so we decided to have a date night and stay out all night. We chose this hotel because it was only 15 min from our home (should our kids need us). The room was very nice, spacious and I loved the fluffy pillows and the comfy bed. Very clean room and we enjoyed the fitness room as well. The only down side was that after I received my bill (under the door in the morning) , I noticed I was charged a differnt amount on my card. I prefer to have the bill match what my card is being charged. I decided I wouldn't make a big deal about it but for the future I'll make sure if we stay here again, to ask exactly what we will be charged. Also, in the morning it did get a bit noisy but otherwise we had a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2010

Our stay at the Hampton Inn was quite the value. We booked a king room (non-smoking) with a small sitting area with a sofa and desk are. The suite had lots of room and featured a large flat screen TV. We also had both a microwave and refrigerator. Both were very clean and the frig had been recently defrosted so it wasn't crusted up with ice. The bedding was nice & fluffy with lots of pillows. We enjoyed free internet access (your choice of hard-wired or wi-fi). Getting to the hotel from the freeway was very easy. The property has a nice pool but it was too cold to enjoy the outdoor area. The coffee in the entry was always fresh & hot and a great treat on a cold afternoon when we arrived. Lastly, awesome breakfast with a huge seating area and lots of choices for both hot & cold dishes. We will definitely return to this property when we are next in the area.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple