“Nice hotel”

Hampton Inn Livermore
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
Reviewed December 3, 2010

I enjoyed my stay here. My husband and I needed a lil break from our kids so we decided to have a date night and stay out all night. We chose this hotel because it was only 15 min from our home (should our kids need us). The room was very nice, spacious and I loved the fluffy pillows and the comfy bed. Very clean room and we enjoyed the fitness room as well. The only down side was that after I received my bill (under the door in the morning) , I noticed I was charged a differnt amount on my card. I prefer to have the bill match what my card is being charged. I decided I wouldn't make a big deal about it but for the future I'll make sure if we stay here again, to ask exactly what we will be charged. Also, in the morning it did get a bit noisy but otherwise we had a great stay.

Reviewed November 28, 2010

Our stay at the Hampton Inn was quite the value. We booked a king room (non-smoking) with a small sitting area with a sofa and desk are. The suite had lots of room and featured a large flat screen TV. We also had both a microwave and refrigerator. Both were very clean and the frig had been recently defrosted so it wasn't crusted up with ice. The bedding was nice & fluffy with lots of pillows. We enjoyed free internet access (your choice of hard-wired or wi-fi). Getting to the hotel from the freeway was very easy. The property has a nice pool but it was too cold to enjoy the outdoor area. The coffee in the entry was always fresh & hot and a great treat on a cold afternoon when we arrived. Lastly, awesome breakfast with a huge seating area and lots of choices for both hot & cold dishes. We will definitely return to this property when we are next in the area.

Reviewed November 22, 2010

The Hampton is geared perfectly for the "Business" traveler on a budget. It is well organized clean and offers a evening meal Monday-Wednesday during the week. The staff is helpful and the place is always in neat order.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
dberris, General Manager at Hampton Inn Livermore, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2010

SteveWudyka,

Most of our business travelers have discovered the convinient Mon-Wed evening meals (Manager's Reception) and we are glad that you were one of them!

Thanks again for choosing the Hampton Inn in Livermore and we certainly look forward seeing again soon!

Dennis.berris@hilton.com

Reviewed November 15, 2010

From the greeting on arrival until the farewell when leaving the stay was great.

We even received milk and cookies on a Saturday for dessert.

It was a great place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
dberris, General Manager at Hampton Inn Livermore, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2010

Dear ohwell3299,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor.com on your stay here with us at the Hampton Inn in Livermore. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as your special treat-desert on Saturday morning!

Thanks again for choosing the Hampton Inn in Livermore and we are looking forwards seeing you soon!

Dennis.berris@hilton.com

Reviewed November 10, 2010

The service from check-in to check-out, was excellent. The warm friendly atmosphere helped make our visit most enjoyable. The room was very clean & neat. It had everything needed from extra blankets to mini-frig & coffee. The choice of breakfasts was varied & delicious. This hotel is centrally located near downtown restaurants & freeway.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2010

The service for the hotel was excellent. I especially liked the way I was greeted when I entered the hotel as well as the recommendations for dinner in the area. The room was quiet, clean, and overall a great experience.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
dberris, General Manager at Hampton Inn Livermore, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2010

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor.com on your stay here with us at the Hampton Inn in Livermore. I am delighted to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with us.

Thanks again for choosing the Hampton Inn in Livermore and we are looking forward seeing you again!

Reviewed November 2, 2010

This hotel is a good value for the price. Rooms are nice and clean. Nothing spectacular, but it fits the bill nicely for a business traveller. I would recommend.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business