“Excellent service, clean, and great location”

Hampton Inn Livermore
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
Reviewed November 7, 2010

The service for the hotel was excellent. I especially liked the way I was greeted when I entered the hotel as well as the recommendations for dinner in the area. The room was quiet, clean, and overall a great experience.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
dberris, General Manager at Hampton Inn Livermore, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2010

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor.com on your stay here with us at the Hampton Inn in Livermore. I am delighted to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with us.

Thanks again for choosing the Hampton Inn in Livermore and we are looking forward seeing you again!

We love having you here.

Dennis Berris
Hampton Inn
2850 Constitution Drive
Livermore CA 94551
925-606-6400

Reviewed November 2, 2010

This hotel is a good value for the price. Rooms are nice and clean. Nothing spectacular, but it fits the bill nicely for a business traveller. I would recommend.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2010

Staff very personable, great breakfast, clean and comfortable room, every employee extremely accommodating and friendly.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2010

Really enjoyed my stay, service was excellent, and room was clean & secure. Will stay here again on future visits to northern CA.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2010

Accommodations very comfortable and clean. Great selection for breakfast and friendly, courteous staff. Close to restaurants for evening meals. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2010

I went to the area for a wedding and stayed at this hotel because it's part of the Hilton chain, so I could earn points and because it was under $100 a night compared to the Hilton down the road that was closer to $200 a night. The Hampton was very nice, well appointed, newly rennovated/new, and I enjoyed staying there. The staff was good, breakfast each day was good (hot and inc. in price of room) and my room was large with a new flat screen TV. The colors and decor throughout the hotel was really pleasant, bright/nice colors and contemporary style. The pool area was nice and got good morning sun. The business center was small, but equipment was new. My only complaint was that their internet connection was really slow, but not horrible. The location of this isn't the greatest but for being about 1/2 the cost of other Hilton properties in the area and other hotels closer to the 680 freeway this one worked well for me. Would recommend it to anyone who needs to stay in the Pleasanton/Dublin/San Ramon area.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 23, 2010

My husband and I stayed here for 5 days and could not have been more pleased. We arrived on Friday afternoon to attend Livermore High School’s 45th reunion over the weekend. The group rate allowed us to extend our stay so we could visit with relatives in the area. The front desk staff was very friendly and even had a safety pin for a “wardrobe malfunction”. Our room was on the first floor not far from the lobby area yet not one time were we awakened or disturbed by noise. The room was clean but the carpet was worn and could use updating. My husband said the bed was too soft for him, but for me it was okay. We enjoyed the morning continental breakfast where they made sure our favorite yogurt flavor was available. When the downstairs ice machine wasn’t working, the attendant went upstairs to get ice for my iced tea. Monday evening we enjoyed Monday Night Football where snacks, beer and wine were served in the dining area. Hampton Inn Livermore is our place to stay while in the bay area.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple