“Stayed here 2-3 times. Great service.”

Hampton Inn Livermore
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
“Stayed here 2-3 times. Great service.”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I just started using this great review website again. I used many times to determine where to go and what to do.

But I have to say, I am surprise to see the score in this business. I stayed here 2-3 times and I always have great service. When you go to Hampton Inn, you kind of know what to expect, and I think they delivered.

Anyway, maybe something change, but it wasn't to long that we stayed here for a couple nights. The owners are from India and are very nice.

I would actually try this place again.

Room Tip: Take a room that doesn't face the freeway.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Falls Church, Virginia
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Hampton's are always one of my favorite stays. This one has very clean and updated rooms, excellent front desk support, and a very well prepared breakfast (scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausage, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, waffles,...). Will definitely choose again if I am in Livermore.

Room Tip: 2 floors, fitness center on 2nd floor, business center on 1st floor near front desk. Expect all roo...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The room was very clean. The staff was helpful and friendly, they were very quick during check-in. The gym was small, but they have decent machines (treadmill). We didn't explore the neighborhood around the hotel much, but it is in good proximity to downtown Livermore.

• Stayed August 2013
Montreal, Cameroon
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The hotel is in a great location. We arrived late and received a very warm greeting. It is a very clean and well kept Hotel with a friendly staff always ready to help. When we checked out we asked if we could keep our luggage there (all 7 of them) and pick them up later in the day and they agreed without hesitation. The best part of our stay was the breakfast in the morning. Lots of variety and it was good.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Palo Alto, California
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The stay was nice but there was some ruckus after midnight because some guest were loud and kept us up for awhile. I think there were guests staying because of a wedding on Saturday, 83. The breakfast area was small compared to the other Hamptons we've stayed at before. A few of the bath towels we're a little worn out and should have been replaced a few wash cycles ago. But over all the stay was pleasant.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Rooms clean, but carpet in rooms nd replacement. Otherwise very clean. My daughter loved the pool. The breakfast was good for being free. Bathroom soap was nice but the shampoo and conditioner were pretty cheap. Bring your own. Lastly, when we came back from our room being cleaned, it was very well done but I had left a chocolate bar out and there was a piece missing... Very unprofessional. No biggie, but made me a little paranoid about my things after that. Clean, friendly, comfortable, but as all travelers know, watch your stuff. :)

• Stayed August 2013
Ashland, Ohio
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is a typical Hampton Inn. Pleasant surroundings, good value for the money in the area. My room was quiet. Room layout is a little awkward with 2 beds and all the other furniture. The evening reception is an added bonus! I tried the lasagna and beer on Wednesday night. Very good! No need to go out if you've had a hard day.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business