Hampton Inn Livermore
$129
$116
QualityInn
$139
La Quinta Inn Livermore(Livermore)(Great Value!)
$155
$144
$269
$219
Best Western Plus Vineyard Inn(Livermore)(Great Value!)
$119
GardenInn.com
$199
$185
Home2.com
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastwafflesroom was cleancomfortable hotelfitness centera great place to staywould definitely stay here againstayed one nightfirst floorwedding partyfront desk staffsan franciscofreewayinnscerealaccommodationscostco
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I hesitate to write this review because so often the hotel is fully booked and this might perpetuate that situation. FREE DINNER INCLUDING BEER AND WINE!! Not only are the rooms, modern, clean and offer microwave and fridge but also courteous service in a friendly atmosphere. The regulars are everywhere and know the staff by name. Keep a room for me I am up 4 times a year!

Room Tip: They are all very comfortable and spacious.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2013

>Reasonable price as place for business meeting and presentation
>Excellent staff from reservation to actual meeting day --- from Dennis, Lindsay, Emmanuel, and the rest of the crew! Kudos!
>Will definitely do it again in this hotel @ Livermore on next opportunities.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Previous positive reviews of Hampton Inn Livermore, California are accurate, and my wife and I can add very little for our one night stay. The following are my observations in a pro and con format and hope that some of this will be of value to others.

Pro

Several chain motels/hotels are adjacent to the Hampton Inn and are situated in a relatively new development of the city. The area appears safe. Parking lot is well lit. One indication is a young girl was staffing the front desk at 2:30 AM.

Check in was quick at about 4:00 PM. The young girl (different one) at the front desk was efficient and courteous.

Complimentary coffee, tea and hot cocoa mix are in the lobby area and available every time I went for coffee.

The room was clean and overlooked the parking lot and pool. This may have contributed to it being quiet all night.

The ergonomic desk chair and sofa were comfortable.

Microwave oven, high speed internet and refrigerator are included in the room

The flat screen TV worked well

My wife liked the night light in the bathroom

The bathroom was clean and there was plenty of hot water.

Complimentary slippers and bathrobe were included in the room. I’ve stayed in other 3 star hotels/motels and never have seen complimentary slippers and bathrobe.

A fitness center and vending machines are located on the 2nd floor. The fitness center is available from 6-12 midnight. I’m not sure how noisy it would be in adjacent rooms. In my next stay, I may request a room away from here just to be sure.

Breakfast area is spacious and the complimentary breakfast has a good selection.

The US and California flags are flown in front of the hotel. It’s always good to see a business flying the Stars and Stripes, but in my opinion, they should be taken down and stored during inclement weather. It was raining during the night we were there. There is a lock on the flag pole, so I’m not sure if the front desk personnel have access.

I’ll be staying at this hotel again on my next visit to the Bay Area.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the fitness center/vending machines and elevator
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pomimi
Reviewed December 21, 2012

This is a great Hampton from someone who travels all the time. Not only is it up to date but they also serve dinner/cocktails which is rare at a Hampton Inn. Staff is helpful and very nice througout the htoel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised when my coworker and I arrived at the hotel. Not only were the front desk people pleasant, the cocktail hour and free breakfast were a very nice addition to our work trip. I wasn't expecting to enjoy the surroundings and hotel as much as I did. The hotel, hotel staff, and amenities made our work trip a fun productive trip.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business