“Clean and Professional”

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
KC,MO
“Clean and Professional”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2011

I stayed here during a business trip. Room was clean and staff was professional.
I forgot my toothbrush and was happy that I could pick one up at the front desk.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Englewood, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2011

Quick and easy check in. Quite and comfortable rooms with a complimentary hot breakfast. Perfect for the traveling business person.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2011

Love this hotel. In 10 years and millions of miles of travel, this is of the best values anywhere. Close to Bart if you don’t want to drive. Even in rush hour maybe 25 minutes to SF/Oakland.
Its CLEAN!!! Staff is nice. Vineyards across street nice too.Ask for room away from Interstate though,

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
dberris, General Manager at Hampton Inn Livermore, responded to this review, May 23, 2011
Dear liveinasuitcase,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Hampton Inn Livemore hotel.
I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the ammenities of our hotel - indeed most of our guests use the BART to commute to San Francisco and Oakland.

All of our efforts are entirely focused on bringing the best value to all of our guests - I'm glad you were able to have that experience with us.

We are looking forward seeing you soon!
Have a great day!

Dennis Berris
Hampton Inn Livermore
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2011

I've previously stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn across the street. I may have accidentally booked this hotel, but it worked out great. It was nicer than I remember the Garden Inn. The rooms were very nice, very large (at least 42") flat screen TV in the room and a refrigerator that's thoughtfully inside a cabinet for sound insulation.

I spent six days there and was impressed with the reception, which included beer, wine and dinner (!) I didn't try it out, in-spite of being pulled pork one evening which sounded great, largely because I'm fairly anti-social.

The young lady on reception in the evenings was very pleasant and friendly, but the morning staff, not as much - not even looking up, or greeting anyone - all 5 mornings. If that's the only complaint I can think of, then things aren't so bad.

Last time I was working in Pleasanton, I made the mistake of staying in Fremont, which was the nearest Homewood suites in the region. Big mistake. This property picks up the loose reins of homewood amenities with the meals and drinks and the rooms are much nicer. I didn't feel like I had to keep my socks on at all times!

Room Tip: stay away from the hwy off-ramp west side
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2011

I stayed one night at the Livermore Hampton Inn after a late night flight into SFO, and wanting to get at least part way to Stockton for a business meeting in the morning. The hotel was convenient to the Interstate, was clean as expected, and got the job done perfectly. Upon checking in, the front desk offered my a bag of microwave popcorn (for being a Hilton Honors member I believe)...a little unusual compared to the normal bottle of water or cookies, but nice nonetheless that they recognized their loyal customers. I wasn't in the mood for popcorn at 1am, so I left it for the next guest! Quiet night sleep and the breakfast was decent, again as expected for a Hampton Inn. For my purpose of a clean comfortable night sleep en route to Stockton, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Los Osos, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2011

This is a standard Hampton Inn--comfy, clean, good value. I visit an office in Pleasanton and choose to stay here over other hotels that are much closer to the office.

But it's close to I-580 which can be very noisy. I recently got a room on the west side of the hotel that overlooks the cloverleaf on-ramp to 580-West and it started getting noisy about 0430. Worst are the trucks and Harley motorcycles--I had earplugs in and could still hear (and feel) them accelerating onto the freeway.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2011

In a very unusual twist from typical Hampton Inn procedures - this property offers hospitality dinner to all guests, including beer and wine. I believe it is Mon-Thu only.
Front desk - very courteous.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
dberris, General Manager at Hampton Inn Livermore, responded to this review, April 28, 2011
Dear cznamirovschi,

Thank you for posting your review on tripadvisor. We're delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, here at the Hampton Inn Livemore. Indeed, every Monday through Thursday, we offer a complimentary light dinner with free wine and beer for all of our guests.

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our Manager's Reception!

Looking forward seeing you soon!
Best Regards,