“Surprisingly nice for the price!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn Livermore

La Quinta Inn Livermore
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Livermore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Bembridge, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Stayed in Livermore to be in wine country and near chums. They reserved this for us and what a relief after an expensive mistake in San Francisco. Catering for business people, the hotel was immaculate, pool super, room comfortable and roomy with tea - making facility. Breakfast included was of course "sugary", but the coffee super, and such fun making waffles. Staff efficient.

Room Tip: Choose arear room, work starts early in Calif.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I booked this hotel because the reviews didn't seem that bad and it seemed okay for a low price. My fiancé and I show up at the hotel at around 11pm. The night auditor, Hector, said that my name wasn't showing up in the system and that every room was completely booked so he couldn't offer us a room. That was fine, we just thought maybe our card didnt go through for the online booking, so we left and stayed at another near by hotel. The next morning, my fiancé was charged for the room at la Quinta, so I called the 3rd party booking company and they called the hotel manager. She told us that the manager said that we didn't show up at all. That the night auditor said nobody came to even check in to that room so he wasnt going to waive the fee, which was a LIE. I ended up calling the hotel myself to speak with the manager, and as soon as I told him who I was, he spoke very rudely to me. He wasnt willing to waive the fee, so I ended up calling their corporate offices. Never again will I stay at another la Quinta if they allow people like that manage their hotels.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Krsilva31
Southern California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

When I work Northern CA I have a braod area to cover, Livermore area is good midway point between San Francisco/Oakland Bay arwa and Sacramento valley. This hotel is decent, I felt safe secure, no noise from an airport or highway. The rooms are clean, space is large, beds are comfortable. I had a suite with jacuzzi in room, microwave, refriederator king bed and lounge chair. More than I really needed but it was nice. There is an indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna and excerise room, I used the pool, jacuzzi and suana, it was very nice and relaxing after a long day on the road seeing customers. The breakfast was typlical of La Quinta, waffle, cerals breads, I would appreciate if La Quinta followed Hampton and Fairfield and added some protien for breakfast. The staff here was great, very friendly and helpful. This hotel is located away from town a few miles, there is a not much within walking distance except a 7-11 store and a family diner. Not an issue for me but some travelers may want to know that in advance. I also notice that La Quinta usually allows pets, surely a benefit for those traveling with their pet. Overall this hotel is a great deal for the moderate rate, clean, spacious, safe, quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo