“Love their burgers”

In-N-Out Burgers
Ranked #19 of 217 Restaurants in Livermore
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Service is always fast even though I don't care what time of day or night it is always busy. Inside it is kept very clean and stocked.

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

The best Californian burgers ever. My friends dad went to school with the founder. One of the most successful private companies around.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

All I can say, if there is a location near you, you are LUCKY!
If you're like me and live in the southern part of the USA, I can only dream...
Unless we are lucky enough to travel out west, if so, it's our first stop!
The burgers and fries are wonderful

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Also, don't hesitate to ask for extra-crispy fries, they usually will make an effort to meet your request.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Never had In-n-out burgers before but I will for sure go back! We got it 'animal style' and it was amazing. We got it that way on our burgers and our fries. Very yummy and cheap!!

1  Thank Susan M