“Just ordinary barbecue (big sigh)”

Sauced BBQ & Spirits
Ranked #7 of 214 Restaurants in Livermore
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N. Livermore Ave.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Just ordinary barbecue (big sigh)”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Went with a group of friends to this place in Livermore and wasn't impressed.
Yes, I know the place was packed, but the food was just ordinary. We had chicken, beef brisket, pulled pork, salad and mac and cheese. We've had better barbecue quite frankly. Most of us left wanting more, because we weren't going to get it here! It sort of worries me that people don't know what a good barbecue tastes like. The meat was warm, served on a metal tray, utensils are in a paper bag, paper napkins and drinks served in jelly jars. HO HUM, boring. I realize someone will just love this restaurant, but I don't, and I am unapologetic about it.
The restaurant has a bar quiz, which frankly you can't hear over the din, and we guessed some of the questions, but were never given instructions on what to do. I'm sure it would have been fun with the group we had to play.
The only nice thing is the servers here.They are fantastic. A good server makes the restaurant for me. It was the only great thing I can tell you about.

• Visited April 2013

Dublin, California
“Tasty BBQ”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We have dines at Sauced 3 times in the last few months. The service is always great and friendly. The food is good but I would not say it is great. I do love the Mac and Cheese though. I am a big brisket fan and this one is just o.k. to me. I did really like the Topsy Turvey Burger I ordered last week. My husband always orders the Nacho appetizer with pulled pork as his meal and he really likes it. The sweet tea is good but not anything better than any other bbq joint.

I recommend you try it but do not go with crazy high expectations.

San Francisco, California
“Great Location, Great Food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Sauced has a great location, with the option of eating outside on their heated patio. This puts guests right in the heart of downtown Livermore. The menu was focused on BBQ, of course, but even non-BBQ fans will be delighted by their choices. Sharing appetizers is a must!

Discovery Bay, California, United States
“Dinner at Sauced”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Excellent food and service, The place is packed and no wonder why. With the excellent barbecue and atmosphere and really price is super cheap for what you get

Livermore, California
“Great BBQ , great atmoshere”
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

4 different sauces, brisket, burnt ends and ribs.....excellent! Perfect cornbread! Have to come back for more!