“Mouth Watering Wonderfulness!”

Ranked #7 of 216 Restaurants in Livermore
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N. Livermore Ave.
San Ramon, California
“Mouth Watering Wonderfulness!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Had heard about this place on the radio & decided to take the family there to try it out. Reservations are a really good idea for a Fri/Sat night at peak times & luckily, we did make them - even though it seemed a bit silly for a BBQ restaurant. However, when we arrived, this place was HOPPING! It was crowded, but a fun place. Our Hostess, Angelique, was very friendly & even remembered my name when I came back later that night & addressed me as such. Our Server, Ryan, was very good at his attentiveness to our table, as well as making suggestions. This is a place we'll go back to again & again! They look like they've got a LOTS to offer - even later in the evenings. They have dueling pianos & other entertainment regularly. They are also open quite late on weekend nights.

Visited December 2012

Reston, VA
“Good western BBQ”
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Sauced is a great lunch stop. The barbecue is good and the portions are plentiful. I had the "Dawg", which is a large tasty sausage. Two of my companions split a whole order of nachos, which was piled so high with pulled pork tht they couldn't finish it -- I was thus able to sample the meat, which was quite nice. Service was good.

Livermore, CA
“Friends said this was great and it is.”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Had lunch here the other weekend day with wife. Inside was fairly crowded, but outside where we sat, had plenty of space. Weather was cool and outside wooden table seating was covered and enclosed with drop-down, transparent curtains. Big ceiling heaters and very soon I had jacket off and was still quite warm. I had brisket plate, slaw and fries. Brisket (and ribs) are my standard for BBQs and this place met the test. Brisket was moist and flavorful. Fries were very good, slaw was okay. Wife had (and I sampled) pulled pork and corn bread. Both were very good. Meats come smoked, but unsauced. Each table has squeeze bottles of sauces ranging from hot to sweet to mild. You get to try them all and decided which to use. Reminds me of the way I do it at home. All together a very good lunch. I recommend the place and surely will go again.

• Visited October 2012
Fremont, California
“Okay atmosphere but Mediocre Barbecue”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We only did carry-out Restaurant seemed to be more bar oriented than food oriented. There are a number of places in the Bay Area that server better BBQ. Hostess was friendly and while the place was nearly empty getting our food was slow. Most of seating seemed to be on stools around small high tables. Perhaps there is better seating in rear of restaurant. Probably will not return.

Visited August 2012
Livermore, California
“New place in town... ok”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

My husband really likes their poppers. I find everything ok. Their service started off rocky as all new restaurants do but they found their way and now they have great service!

Visited August 2012