“Crowded, and half the stuff is broken”
Review of Boomers Livermore

Boomers Livermore
Ranked #3 of 7 Fun & Games in Livermore
More attraction details
Owner description: When it comes to fun, Boomers! is a blast! Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, having a party, doing corporate parties, events and team building, or spending quality time with family and friends, Boomers makes everything easier and hassle free. With attractions like Miniature Golf, Go Karts, Bumper Boats, Arcade, and Laser Tag, Boomers is the perfect place for fun!
Reviewed July 6, 2013

On weekends, this place is overrun with kids. I've never been there and had the laser tag really working correctly. The go-karts and bumper boats are fun, especially on a hot day. The prizes you get are useless.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

No one seems to be in charge. The young people that host the birthday parties work at it and do a pretty good job. It's difficult to find anyone that will tell you where your party is. People just seem to wander around until they find you. They have it setup so all the party is first then it's play time. I think it would be better if the kids had a chance to play some first then the party.
Food was just OK, nothing special. Expensive!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This was a great find. Friendly bar maids, and friendly customers. Comfortable seating and atmosphere.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

A complete rip off unless you plan on spending the entire day here. The line for karts takes forever, the mini golf is old and quite boring. Overpriced food, in addition to some interesting and questionable guests. The guy I was standing behind in line with my son was spitting so much I was tempted to use my 20k tickets on the spongebob canoe. Disgusting (not the canoe).

Reviewed July 12, 2012

My husband, mother in law, me and a 4 and 10 year old came here on a Wednesday evening. I signed up for their discount club and received $10 off so we payed $15 for a round of putt putt. There was a card with 22 points on it to play arcade games that came with the deal. We really enjoyed the course and the landscape and such was in good condition. I did not feel cheesy. We had a great time and it was cheap!