“soundproofing between room is poor -- I could hear snoring...”

Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Livermore Wine Country
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Livermore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Livermore, California
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I was very pleased with this hotel. I was in town for a funeral, so I was looking for any bright points I could find. Our room was spacious and clean. The beds were very comfortable. The staff has very helpful. The complimentary breakfast was good (eggs, bacon, hash browns, sausage, waffles, toast, cereal), and the 24hr fresh coffee was needed and appreciated. Next time I'm back in town I'll definitely stay here.

Room Tip: Some rooms have balconies. I'm not sure how you get one (if that's important to you).
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
HawthornLivermore, Manager at Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Livermore Wine Country, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experiences at the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham in Livermore.
I am so glad that our services and amenities were a comfort to you in this sad time.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Overall a very good deal. Night staff were very knowledgable and helpful, day staff less so. Beds were very soft! Breakfast in am adequate and free. Overall a good deal, I would stay again. Most wineries open around noon so plenty of time to drive.

• Stayed April 2013
HawthornLivermore, Manager at Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Livermore Wine Country, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham in Livermore. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Your feedback regarding the helpfulness of the front desk team during the day will be shared with the entire team.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed April 9, 2013

First off, as a fellow hotelier, I have to say I'm always somewhat hesitant to put up a group of friends who I know have the potential to get a little rowdy in the late evenings. But right from the very beginning the GM Catherine was absolutely fantastic. Emailed about a potential Group for the wedding and inquired about Shuttle Service, which she regretfully had to inform me they did not have, however, she went out of her way to personally send me a list of 5 different local companies which could assist. Service aside, the rooms were also perfect, Fold Out sofa sleepers, comfortable beds, quick and easy internet access, large suites. We couldn't have asked for more, it was a great stay and I will recommend any and all friends and family in the area to stay at the Hawthorne.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
HawthornLivermore, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Livermore Wine Country, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham. Weddings are such a fun time for family and friends to get together, and I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us.

While we do not actually offer pull out sofas in the rooms, we do have roll away beds available, which may have been used by some of your group. The spacious studio suites do offer plenty of space for our guests to stretch out in.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to the Livermore area.