“Really good food, great lunch value”
Review of Lanna Thai

Lanna Thai
Ranked #51 of 217 Restaurants in Livermore
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Arroyo Plaza
Description: It's in the shopping center with Baja Fresh and In n Out Burger, tucked away in the strip mall, but it's always busy during lunch and dinner.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've been to Lanna Thai many times, mostly for lunch. They do a great lunch business and have a nice selection of choices on the lunch menu. My personal favorite is the Thai basil dish with pork... delicious! Only issue we've ever had is that they can get real busy and seems like the could use another server during the rush.

1  Thank Jason Z
There are newer reviews for Lanna Thai

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been going to this restaurant for several years & it has never failed to impress. They have recently opened an ajoining restaurant - more street food Thai menu...but I have not tried that one yet. Meals are consistently beautiful to look at & always delicious.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I read up on this before using this establishment as like another reviewer I was staying across the rod. Like all reviews I can only add mine to say what a great place to eat.! My only, very small critism, is that the portions were way to big. I know that is sacrillige in the US, but I hate leaving food and I had no option here (my choice I didn't want a doggy bag.!). So if you want small don't over order!

1  Thank Terry D
Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

This is one of the best Thai places I have eaten at. I had the hot and spicy and it was wonderful. The service was great with lots of people filtering in during my meal. Very very reasonable prices. I will definitely return!!!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We were staying across the street and looking for close-by dining options and came across good reviews on tripadvisor for this restaurant - glad we did!
As others have noted, it's a strip mall location, so it's a bit of a surprise that it's a family business. You will learn that immediately by their friendly service and knowledge about the menu.
Living in the Boston area, I have had access to some really good Thai restaurants. No kidding, this one stands up to the best I have visited, and at a very reasonable cost. My only regret was we were in the area for only one night, as we would have gone back! Try it!