This is the best place to stay in Livermore Valley. It is under new management and now it is even better than before. Still a fabulous retreat with fantastic pool and such a peaceful garden around it, but all is upped a notch. The rooms are redone and service is really great (wine & cheese event goes on forever, served my wife some lunch when she asked while there is no lunch service, etc.). So relaxing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a striking destination inspired by an extraordinary landscape melding the offerings of valley wine tasting, outdoor recreation and renowned spa treatments. Embrace the warm & unsurpassed beauty of the Livermore valley. The Purple Orchid features ten rooms and suites designed for the relaxation and comfort of our guests. Experience the tranquility of the property as you relax in the modern country rooms complete with fireplaces and private Jacuzzi tubs.As a guest of the Purple Orchid, we invite you to walk through our rose gardens before relaxing and socializing in one of our many common areas. Then join us for "Gathering Hour", take a refreshing dip in the swimming pool or unwind in the hot tubs. And don't forget to visit our Spa for pampering and rejuvenation of the mind and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Purple Orchid Wine Country & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Purple Orchid Hotel Livermore
- Purple Orchid Inn, Resort And Spa