“Stay at the LA Quinta next door”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Vineyard Inn
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
San Francisco, California
“Stay at the LA Quinta next door”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2011

Staff was rude, especially the IT person ,seems she only made our internet worse
the only good thing i can say about this hotel is the do have alot of channels

the staff on the other hand were all over the hotel all night making noise and cursing
our bed had some weird little bugs in it to along with the stained sheets

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank bobbywest1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Upland, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2010

This hotel was a pleasant surprise after a long day! The rooms were large and clean and comfortable. The price was right! The service was great! I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Calif.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2010

I chose this place over others because it is a non-smoking facility and I'm glad I did. My room was on the main street side but I never heard a vehicle or other people. The room was very quiet, clean and large; the staff friendly and helpful and the stay comes with a continental breakfast. There is also a gym. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2010

The customer service at this hotel was abysmal. Every time I asked a question to the front desk I was treated with rude responses. When my mother called the front desk to reach me and inquired if I were in my room she was told "how should I know if she is here?" There was an advertised buffet Wednesday night that was supposed to last until 7:30 but at 7pm only had two pieces of congealed microwave lasagna masquerading as food. Every towel in my room had a hole in it and I had to ask the front desk twice to have the light changed in my bathroom. On my final day I asked the front desk to call me a cab and the woman at the front desk told me to "call them myself she was busy." Then when the cab was late she snidely told me "Patience is a virtue." The entire staff was nothing but rude every time I and my fellow guests asked for simple hotel accommodations like towels, light bulbs, breakfast, a cab call or even to borrow a piece of paper. I have worked in customer service and this rudeness would never be tolerated.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank sfm3
headgrape, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Vineyard Inn, responded to this review, September 2, 2010
The group that you traveled here with has always given us rave reviews, so believe me, we took it to heart when we read your comments. Guest service is our top priority and we very much appreciate your taking the time to let us know where you felt we let you down. We would like to assure you that yours was not a typical experience and that we have examined what we can do in the future to insure a positive guest stay for every single traveler that comes our way.

We hope that we will have an another opportunity to let you see us shine!

Debbie Lamb
Best Western Vineyard Inn
925-456-5422
vineyardinnlivermore@hotmail.com
south florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2010

We paid a pretty good rate, around $70+tax, and the room was great. Very clean, big, nice decor, comfortable, everything i've come to expect from best western. They have a hot breakfast as well. Good value.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2010

Perfectly good BW motel in a business park area, comfortable beds, lots of varied restaurants a few miles down the main drag. The wifi worked well, and the very courteous desk clerk offered to lend an Ethernet cable if necessary. We would recommend a room away from the Interstate side of the building.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2010

Clean, large rooms; friendly staff; do it yourself breakfast provided (there was one "dinner night" we did not go to); and right off the highway. Would go back again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family