“Beautiful!”

Poppy Ridge Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: This public course's three nines are named for area grapes: Chardonnay, Zinfandel and Merlot.
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The grounds are equisite and the restaurant is really good. The people are nice. It is a really nice place to go for a special event.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Never thought playing gold in Livermore California would be so memorable. The weather was perfect and so was the course. My wife and I took a chance on bringing our clubs and never realized how much fun we would have. We are spoiled, being from Hawaii- this is a golfers paradise...BUT, we will be back to Livermore to play this course again. It was truly memorable.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Played here with our friends Jim and Gerry. This is the sister course to Poppy Hills. Good course and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Sat and admired the area as friends played a round of golf. The drinks were great and so was the food. My friends said the course was tuff but fair.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I really liked the course, I had never been there before. I am a lady with a 25 index and really felt the course was playable. The conditions were good and we had a fun time.