“Excellent Food, Excellent Value”

Sansar Indian Cuisine
Ranked #15 of 214 Restaurants in Livermore
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Elgin, Illinois
“Excellent Food, Excellent Value”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Great Indian Food. We went for dinner and had a great experience. It was spicy/hot but not overly so. Highly recommended.

Visited October 2013

Port Moody, Canada
“Great Indian food in Livermore”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I’m a fan of Indian food so was happy to see that Livermore had a well rated Indian restaurant. The Sansar was excellent and well worth the visit. I have eaten many Indian meals in North America and the UK and have always been disappointed at what passes for good Indian food on the west coast so I was pleased to find the Sansar was well deserving of its ratings. I started with the Onion Bahjee which was a bit different than the usual Bahjees in that they were more like onion fries than fritters, still it was very tasty. I then had the chicken Tikka Masala with rice and Naan. The rice was good but the Tikka was excellent; creamy and rich sauce with delicate flavours (I ordered it mild!) accompanied by fresh homemade Naan bread. I will definitely return next time I’m in the area.

• Visited August 2013
“Awesome buffet!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We got there right after they opened around 11:30am, and the whole place smells amazing; fresh food, at least 10 dishes to choose from. Very friendly staff.

By the way, their Chai, is one of the best I have ever tried.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank annemarrie
California
“Pretty good place to eat”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

This place has a nice lunchtime buffet - it's a little overpriced. I've always enjoyed the food here and they have great naan!

Visited July 2013
Livermore, California
“I love it!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This is definitely one of our favorites! The food is always good. We love the lunch. It's the only food that isn't chicken nuggets my son wants eat.

• Visited May 2013