“I love it!”

Good for: Families with children
Livermore, California
“I love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

This is definitely one of our favorites! The food is always good. We love the lunch. It's the only food that isn't chicken nuggets my son wants eat.

• Visited May 2013

“So good that we went back the next day for the lunch buffet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

On a recent trip to California to see the Amgen Tour we had the luck of eating in Livermore. The food at Sansar was incredible. Flavors and portions still make my mouth water. If I leave now I can be there for dinner and I'm 600 miles away! We had the butter chicken and tiki masala, pakora....what's the pounding noise from the kitchen you ask? Why its fresh naan! Excellent prices, portions and service! Lunch buffet is an excellent choice to sample. My taste buds thank you! Rock on Sansar!

2 Thank tavbike
Redwood Valley, California, United States
“Wonderful Fresh Delicious Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

We had lunch today at the Tracy location totally wonderful experience. The restaurant has a very pleasant atmosphere. The waiter was so friendly and helpful in making suggestions from the menu. Wonderful authentic fresh Indian flavors we had the Chicken Tikka Massala, Rogan Josh, and Kadai Panner a vegetarian dish made with homemade cottage cheese. You could tell that all the food was prepared fresh with the freshest of ingredents, flavors just bursted in your mouth. The restaurant has an amazing variety of dishes, we will be going back soon to try some other dishes. The restaurants highchairs were the absolute clearest we’ve ever used.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“The Sansar is "SANsational"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

After reading Trip Advisor reviews, and knowing how much my husband and I love a good Indian, we were ready to try this one. We both can say, we weren't disappointed at all.
The restaurant is near the center of Livermore, next to the Lizzie Fountain at the corner of Livermore and First.
We ordered Chicken Saag and split it. The server asked how we spicy we liked it. (always a good sign of a good Indian) We opted for medium spicy and it was perfect. And, we loved he naan bread. For our next visit, (see, I'm planning the next already!) we are going to try Tandoori and a Korma.
We were seated next to a family with 2 children who were really enjoying the food. We take our grandchildren to eat at various ethnic restaurants to expand their horizons when it comes to an educated palate, so we were pleased that other people allow their children to grow up with good food.
Please save room for the Kulfi for dessert. The pistachio is just delicious. I didn't have room for the mango kulfi, or I would have ordered it also.
Our server was excellent and I can't wait to come back to Livermore again to go through more items from the menu.

• Visited April 2013
Grants Pass, Oregon
“great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

the Indian food as this restaurant is consistantly good and everything tastes freshly made. also, have nice small selection of wines.

• Visited April 2013