“Loved our dinner”
Review of Wild Fish

Wild Fish
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 100% Local & Organic The culinary team at Wild Fish procure produce locally from farmers, fishermen & women and foragers - the fish is always wild and fresh. Everything is made from scratch and in house.
Walnut Creek, California
“Loved our dinner”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We had an excellent meal at Wild Fish. Our fish was perfectly prepared, good wines and great service. Definitely one of our favorites in Mendocino country.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Ken R

Earth, Texas
“Disappointed”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Maybee we expected to much. Despite the fact that the food was well prepared, here are the cons of this restaurant that we experienced during a weekend dinner in August:

- very smallish and crowded restaurant. We received a table close to the passageway and every second someone bumped into us.
- more a whole in the wall than a restaurant.
- high price tag for the rather small scaled entrees.
- mediocre and overpriced wine-list.
- inattentive and sometimes even grumpy service.
- they seem to treat their frequent patrons much better.

Personally I can not recommend this restaurant, but maybe we are just too spoiled.

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank YoshiDus
Santa Barbara, California
“before you die-wild fish restaurant”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

we were on our 50th anniversary in Little River Ca. we found this little seafood restaurant, walked in, WOW, the best looking and view seafood restaurant ever. the food, to die for. a one of a kind. make this place your next special place before you die.

• Visited April 2014
Los Angeles
“Do not miss it”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Small, lovely and personal, Wild Fish is an absolute "must" when visiting this part of the northern California coast (unless, of course, you just don't care for fish). In addition to the personable English owner and his charming American wife - and in addition to a fine local wine list - and in addition to excellent vegetables and bread and all that -- this place really knows how to prepare and serve fish. I mean REALLY knows how. The salmon may be the best I have ever had. You would deprive yourself of a great pleasure if you missed dining at Wild Fish

• Visited July 2014
“In town for 4 days, ate here 3 times!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

This little gem is nothing short of magical. The charm of the staff, the location, the presentation and quality of food... I couldn't get enough. I was dining alone without reservations and they did everything to make me feel comfortable and welcome. The first night I ordered the special Swordfish. I was awestruck. The next night, I had the bouillabaisse. Sublime. The THIRD night, they had dungeness as one of the specials combined in a fish type stew. I asked if I could just have the whole crab. They accommodated me beyond expectation. The English owner presented the beautifully rendered dish and said, "His name is Eric." I took a photo that I still cherish. And then I apologized to Eric and said, "Now I am going to eat you." I wish I could share the photo. Will try to change my profile photo so you can see the magic of the presentation. Don't miss the chocolate mousse. It is more of a pate, but so light! Or, take it home for breakfast!

• Visited March 2014