“A MUST!!!”
Review of Wild Fish

Wild Fish
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 100% Local & Organic The culinary team at Wild Fish procure produce locally from farmers, fishermen & women and foragers - the fish is always wild and fresh. Everything is made from scratch and in house.
Burlingame, California
“A MUST!!!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Don't let the outside fool you! Small and intimate space inside, with perfect decor. The food was fantastic! My husband and I shared the brussel sprout Caesar salad, LOVED! He had the poached cod and I had the sole stuffed with crab, both cooked to perfection. If you come here, make sure to save room for their sticky toffee pudding, YUM!! Service was great, some would probably think it slow, but we loved that they took their time instead of rushing the courses.
This will be a must stop for us whenever in the area.

• Visited February 2014

Aptos
“Our first time won't be our last”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This was recommended by John @ Glendeven and it exceeded our expectations and tastes!
It's is small and quaint but not to be fooled, as the food is fresh, gourmet and delicious.

Visited January 2014
Little River, California
“Excellent fish and great view”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We had a great dinner here this week starting with really delicious salads - brussel sprout Caesar salad - a unique take on a standard and served with perfectly poached shrimp. Main course of red snapper with crisply cooked skin atop risotto - just delicious!
Service a bit uneven but over all a really wonderful dinner

• Visited February 2014
Modesto, California
“OMG!!!! This is a MUST!!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

We are staying at Stevenswood and went to Wild Fish after it was recommended by the staff. Thank goodness they recommended it! I just had THE BEST SWORDFISH EVER! I order swordfish frequently and I have never had it this tasty, this juicy, this wonderful. My hubby had the snapper which was also amazing. Their fish is fresh, fresh, fresh! For dessert, I had their sticky toffee pudding and the hubby had their kiwi lemon honey tart. Wow!

The view is amazing, directly out over the Pacific (at sunset for us) and the restaurant is quite small and intimate so no cacophony of noise!

Add to this the superlative friendliness of the owners, Kelvin and Liz, and you have a restaurant to which we will return many times in the future! If you are anywhere in the area, make a point of dropping by! Make a reservation though

Visited February 2014
1 Thank celticolleen
Benicia, California
“Wild fish is a must!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

While staying at the newly re- opened heritage house in little river, we ate dinner close by at wild river. The owner hosts were delightful but food was incredible. My husband especially enjoyed the mushroom and crab soup while I had the best crab cakes ever. I loved the sea bass. The desserts are wonderful and the wine list is very good. Just 2 years old, a small place so do make reservations.

• Visited January 2014