We like the Andiron a good deal. We had stayed there once before, when it was the Pacific Mist Inn. We arrived with no reservation and looked at three different rooms, for which we were quoted the prices. We very much enjoyed staying in "Here," and were glad for the extra portable heater, which helped take some of the chill off. It was great to have a fireplace, but the wood was a bit too green to get a good fire going. We loved the hot tub (which had not been working on our previous visit). We understood that the office was not always manned, as very few cottages were occupied. However, we had wanted to discuss our bill with the management prior to leaving, as we had not realized until then that we were not charged the price quoted. Since no one was in the office, we emailed regarding the discrepancy. It was disappointing that the management declined to honor the price quoted and this, regrettably, will cause us to think twice about staying at the Andiron again, as much as we have enjoyed our two stays there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andiron is 11 one- and two-room cabins perfectly situated on five acres of meadow and woods on Highway 1 in Little River, California. Minutes away from everything - beaches, wineries, diving, hikes, Mendocino, breweries, good food - but quiet, relaxing, and fun, our housekeeping cabins and rooms are each entirely unique and reflect our love of everything vintage, salvage, rehabbed, and recycled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn And Cabins
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins Hotel Little River