We stayed here for one night on our road trip from Seattle to Las Vegas and it was great! The staff was super nice and the cabin was adorable. We stayed in the curious cabin which had the most comfortable bed, an awesome fireplace and a deck where we sat out and enjoyed some wine and the stars. They also have a wonderful hot tub in the woods. I would highly recommend it and will definitely be back for another stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andiron is 11 one- and two-room cabins perfectly situated on five acres of meadow and woods on Highway 1 in Little River, California. Minutes away from everything - beaches, wineries, diving, hikes, Mendocino, breweries, good food - but quiet, relaxing, and fun, our housekeeping cabins and rooms are each entirely unique and reflect our love of everything vintage, salvage, rehabbed, and recycled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn And Cabins
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins Hotel Little River