It's true. This place is very very special. Every little detail was taken care of, from the moment you drive up. Each cabin has something going for it. We stayed in Curious - one big science experiment. From the telescope near the 1950s fabric curtains, to the painting of the moon and stars on the wall, it was just plain old fun to be here. The location is great - just down the road from hippy town Mendocino, near to the secret beach, a fab fish restaurant across the street, and a massage therapist who'll come to your cabin.
The Andiron is great mid-week (best price), for groups (retreat, reunions), and romantic weekends (book ahead!). Have fun out there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andiron is 11 one- and two-room cabins perfectly situated on five acres of meadow and woods on Highway 1 in Little River, California. Minutes away from everything - beaches, wineries, diving, hikes, Mendocino, breweries, good food - but quiet, relaxing, and fun, our housekeeping cabins and rooms are each entirely unique and reflect our love of everything vintage, salvage, rehabbed, and recycled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn And Cabins
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins Hotel Little River