After reading the reviews on The Andiron, I thought this place may be a bit too quirky for my husband and I. Rooms get scarce on the Mendocino coast on weekends so I grabbed the cabin " PLAY" , while I could. Talk about adorable, with the classic games stacked all over the room chalkboard wall and word game wallpaper. I need to know where the sheets came from they were sooooo soft and comfortable. My only disappointment was the gum machine filled with puzzle pieces and lil toys was not working (I left my quarter behind).. Happy hour was on the house with wine beer fondue and local tasty mustard . Fun conversation with the other guests and the doggies. Would like to have stayed longer and will return. Thanks Scott and Madeline!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andiron is 11 one- and two-room cabins perfectly situated on five acres of meadow and woods on Highway 1 in Little River, California. Minutes away from everything - beaches, wineries, diving, hikes, Mendocino, breweries, good food - but quiet, relaxing, and fun, our housekeeping cabins and rooms are each entirely unique and reflect our love of everything vintage, salvage, rehabbed, and recycled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn And Cabins
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins Hotel Little River