Passing through on the Mendocino Coast and came across the most wonderful find. Little pieces of paradise in creatively fun units. We stayed in READ (each of the units has a creative theme) and it was a book lovers dream. The room is filled with everything to do with books and libraries. They even had a set of young adult books we grew up with from the 60's! Our cottage was attached to another unit but you wouldn't know anyone else was there. Kate our innkeeper was terrific. She made us feel so welcomed and had the room all ready with such a wonderful ambiance (lights just right and music playing) as we walked in to the room. The bed was so comfortable that you just wanted to curl up and read a book all day! Also the fireplace made the space cozy. There is a full kitchen unit in the room. The goats Peanut Butter and Jelly make for great pictures and entertainment! The Inn is located just south of Van Damme State Park (don't miss the pygmy forest!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andiron is 11 one- and two-room cabins perfectly situated on five acres of meadow and woods on Highway 1 in Little River, California. Minutes away from everything - beaches, wineries, diving, hikes, Mendocino, breweries, good food - but quiet, relaxing, and fun, our housekeeping cabins and rooms are each entirely unique and reflect our love of everything vintage, salvage, rehabbed, and recycled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn And Cabins
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins Hotel Little River