“Best Mexican Food in Lincoln”

Los Gallos Taqueria
Ranked #24 of 85 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We have been coming to Los Gallos Taqueria since 2002 when we moved to Lincoln. Good authentic food, quickly served in a clean atmosphere. No frills, just good food.

1  Thank Stephanie H

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've traveled through this little town for years and have driven by this restaurant hundreds of times. If I had known how fantastic their carnitas burrito was, I'd have bought one every week all these years. The carnitas were a little crispy and oh so delicious- a must have and a must stop!

1  Thank Susie Q
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I really like this place! The food is delicioso! My favorite is the shrimp with onions and peppers--and it has huge shrimp. Food is nor overly hot, but there is hot sauce on the table so you can add what you want. Service is pretty quick--dinner came before we had eaten all the chips and salsa. There is a park right next door so you can eat outside if you want--benches, no tables in the park. And if you go during the Farmers Market in the summer, go really early or order "to go". It has been a while since my last visit, but I really enjoy this place.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Little Tiny place, with AWESOME food. Only 8 tables in the whole place. Great Chile relleno! Burritos are killer good!

1  Thank Linda D
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Authentic vibe and food in this old-time downtown restaurant. Fast and friendly service, mostly local customers. It has become our favorite spot for lunch in Lincoln.

1  Thank Pschaafsp