“Great food”

Add it.
Jumbo Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Best chow mein noodles I've ever had great breath of the Dragon also. We had pork chow mein and ginger beef. Fried rice is great. The service was wonderful. This is like one of those restaurants you here about in Hong Kong. This place is really great. Keep the great food coming.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

It was the first visit for the four of us and we thought three of the dishes were poor and the chow fun was just OK. Two dishes were ordered spicy but neither came anywhere near...added chili oil that was on the table but that is not the same as having things cooked spicy. Anything fried was over fried.

We won't be back. Did not finish any of the dishes. Did not ask for boxes.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

We came to Lincoln to grocery shop and saw the Jumbo Chinese Restaurant on the way to the store. After shopping we decided to stop to have lunch and we're glad we did. Service was quick and friendly, the food was served hot and was very tasty. My husband's shrimp with hot garlic sauce had the most shrimp on his plate than any other Chinese restaurant we've tried over the past six months. I tried the chicken with hot garlic sauce and enjoyed it. I have to admit, we both added hot sauce to the hot and sour soup AND to our entrees as we like our Chinese food very spicy, but the meals were truly well prepared and very good. We would come back the next time we visit the area. Added bonus: playing peek a boo and throwing kisses to the toddler whose mother was working there this afternoon. He has the most adorable grin!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Great portions, great service. We usually do takeout and our order is always remembered. Chow mein and Lo mein are great and I love the fried rice. My husband gets Kung pao chicken and loves it

Reviewed August 25, 2011

My wife and I have been to Jumbo 100 times in five years. Jumbo Chinese is a great find! Great fresh tasting food. Healthier than normal. Prompt service. Take out: Call in and when they say it will be ready in 15 minutes, you can bank on it! When you pick it up it is packaged for no leaks and spills. The owners, Sandy and her husband, are on hand and are very attentive in service. It is not for a romantic dinner. The atmosphere is okay.