“Delicious”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We like the hamburger. Comes with french fries plus a small salad. Just perfect for us and very tasty.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We eat here almost every week for Breakfast. The have the old charm of a cafe and the hospitality of a family restaurant. Menu items are unique - like the eggs Benedict with steak and avocado. Get there before 9 AM on weekends or you will have a small wait.

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great atmosphere!! Definitely recommend, I was visiting family and stopped for breakfast!

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

This is one of those places where it is hard to decide what to order because not only do they have an interesting variety of choices on the menu, they also have an appealing daily special menu. I chose a type of eggs Benedict with spinach, mushrooms, and artichoke hearts - a great combination. It came with a choice of home fries or fresh fruit and a choice of breads. We chose biscuit and it was a perfect biscuit! The jam even looked home-made! I would make this my regular breakfast place if I lived in the area. I'm sure many people do.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

While visiting with friends, we 13 showed up for breakfast on a Wednesday morning. The restaurant was not busy at all and they prepared a table where we could sit together. Service was prompt and good. We had several different breakfast entrees and found them all to be large, fresh and quite tasty. There is a large menu of every kind of egg dish and pancake you can imagine. California people enjoy fresh foods like no others, and Awful Annie's makes the best of those things.
Parking is a bit limited on the streets of old Lincoln, but at the end of the block there is ample parking. If you are mobility impaired as I am, that is a bit of a problem - but hardly enough to discourage me from returning.
As far as breakfast goes, this is probably among the best I have had. I highly recommend Awful Annie's!

Been to Awful Annie's? Share your experiences!