“Great Breakfast” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Awful Annie's

Awful Annie's
Ranked #1 of 82 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Richvale, California
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

Stopped for breakfast. They have really good food. The restaurant was very busy for a Tuesday morning at 10:30 a.m. I have a little problem with the service received. As the end of our breakfast drew near and the restaurant became a little more less busy, the service became a little less attentive. We finally had to request our check after sitting there with our finished plates for quite a while even though they walked past our table several times. Maybe they were focused on getting ready for the lunch crowd. But the food was good.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Lincoln, California
“Awful Annies is not awful, but delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Two friends and I ate lunch today at Awful Annie's in Lincoln, CA. Now that the Lincoln Bypass has been completed there is little traffic to contend with in "old Lincoln". Parking is very easy, especially at lunch time. One friend and I had a delicious Omelette, and my other friend the Oriental Chicken Salad. The portions are very large and I took half my Omlette home. Two of us also ordered the fantastic ice box dessert called Banana Cream Dessert. The dessert portion was so large that three of us could have divided it in thirds and still had more than enough to eat. My Omlette and Banana Cream Dessert came to $15.00 minus tax and tip. There is another Awful Annie's in Auburn, CA that is equally delicious. The two times I dined at Awful Annie's in Auburn the wait was about an hour, so get to Auburn early. Awful Annie's in Lincoln, CA often has immediate seating available and, if not, the wait is short. The servers are very friendly and patient as are the other helpers. Awful Annie's is a must when I have out-of-town friends visiting.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Marilyn632
Westhampton, MA
“Amazing Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

We just left the restaurant and I have to say it was probably the BEST breakfast I have ever had!
Both my husband and I chose from the Daily Special Menu. I chose the Monte Christo French Toast...,amazing! My hubby chose the Tamale Omelette...Ole'. Both were served with fresh fruit and the portions are Large! The atmosphere is very charming and the service was great!
The prices are really reasonable; $20 for breakfast and drinks!
Highly Recommend if you are visiting in the area!!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank katnchr
“Soooo cute!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Traffic was so bad through Lincoln back in the day that I didn't dare stop but oh, what a mistake! This place is so adorable inside! The chicken cashew sandwich was delicious and the service was top notch! You can't go wrong with Awful Annie's.

Visited May 2013
“Awfully Excellent Annie's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

I was supposed to stay in Yuba City, but fortuitously for me I stayed in Lincoln instead. Checking Trip Advisor, Awful Annie's is highly recommended, and the positive recommendations were accurate.

I was pleasantly surprised in the early afternoon that breakfast was available all day. The Crabcake Benedict stood out, so I gave it a try. The English muffin wasn't overtoasted, the crab wasn't fishy and the eggs were soft with runny yolks. Best of all, it was piping hot. This was aided by a preheated plate...a nice touch if you enjoy warm food warm. It came with fruit or potatoes for $11.79, which I found to be reasonable for the quantity and quality of the meal. Delicious breakfast.

The service was quick and friendly, and the place is spotlessly clean. At the corner of 5th and Old Hwy 65 in downtown Lincoln, access is good. Wish I lived closer to Annie's.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Manny P

Been to Awful Annie's? Share your experiences!