“great food ...even better service”
Review of Thunder Cafe

Thunder Cafe
Ranked #6 of 86 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I asked for a recommendation and Shannon, our server, was right on the money. Good recommendations and great service, to boot.

3  Thank knlfaz

Reviewed April 19, 2013

With a buddy, I enjoyed a late morning breakfast at this cafe. We were seated by a charming hostess Ashlin, with a great smile. I chose a ham steak with basted eggs and fruit. The ham was slightly salty for me, but tasted great otherwise. The eggs were cooked to perfection, and the fruit was actually ripe, more than I can say for other restaurants. Our server Rayna also had a wonderful smile and a very good balance between personality and professionalism. I was particularly impressed that she did not interrupt our conversations; very classy lady. I recommend and will return.

3  Thank BiffCanlett
Reviewed March 14, 2013

You MUST order the Hot Open-Faced Turkey Sandwich. Comes with mashed potatoes and I think cole slaw. You can request more gravy; MMmmmm! Mashed potatoes with turkey gravy!!! The order is large enough to feed 2 ppl or have it for 2 meals! The turkey is REAL TURKEY, not processed slices. I know I've eaten other food there, too, and it's all equally good, but the HO-FTS is the BEST!

3  Thank SilverKiri