“Endless soup and salad.”
Review of Mimi's Cafe - CLOSED

Mimi's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Columbus
“Endless soup and salad.”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

it is 75 yards from the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. I had a turkey and cranberry croissant and a cup of tomato bisque. My uncle had the endless soup and salad, and it was almost endless for him; 2 salads and 3 cups of soup. Food was very tasty. Service was quick!

Visited February 2013

Highland, Ut
“Nice but a little lacking”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Recently my wife and I decided to have lunch and decided on their 3 course lunch special. We chose the chicken which looked good on the menu. We loved the French Onion soup which we have enjoyed on several occasions before at another Mimi's locations. The soup was just a good here. We were disappointed, however, in the chicken entree dish we chose. The chicken was over done and a bit dry and tough. It looked as if it might have sat under a warming lamp too long as well. The service as excellent and prompt and restaurant well kept so perhaps this was just the cook having a bad day. We've enjoyed Mimi's several times at other locations and this is the first time we were a bit disappointed. I hope so as we have always liked Mimi's and will give it a try some other time.

• Visited January 2013
LINCOLN
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I attended a group Christmas party with about 40 people attending. Mimi's has a nice room in back that they offer groups at no extra cost. People ordered off their menu that held lots of options. Food was delivered quickly and everyone was happy with what they ordered. I had their Jumbalaya that was excellent with shrimp, peppers and a wonderful sauce. I forget the cost about about $11, I think. Rose and I with wine paid $31 for the two of us.

I eat out fairly often but usually will eat at some ethnic resturant rather than an "American" one...I would go back to Mimi's in a heart beat!

An extra plus was the the waitress named Putter. Speedy, accomodating doing things with both alacrity and a great sense of humor. Someone should giver her a raise or bonus.

• Visited December 2012