“Finally open again”

Cuisines: American
Marysville, California
“Finally open again”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Great Steaks, Nice local wine selection, deserts made on site, a brewery on site. Friendly staff. Wide menu selection to choose from.

Visited October 2012

Roseville, California
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

My wife and I were married here 10 years ago. It is a beautiful 130+ year old building with a beautiful Victoriann ballroom, and is a location I would highly recommend for ambiance or a wedding, company party, etc. But Beermann's has had a rough go of it over the years, with various owners trying to make the facility work, most without success. The restaurant re-opened recently after about a 7 year hiatus. We had a medium-sized dinner party there for our 10th anniversary. We loved the location, but the food was absolutely nothing to shout about. My wife tried one of the dinner rolls, stating it was all flour and no flavor. My rib eye steak, sad to say, was on par with a sirloin you would get at Denny's. We have had so much better. The cobb salad was good, but it takes more than that to prop up the menu. This menu has a long way to go before being worthy of the menu prices. Sorry folks, we really wanted to like it...but it needs work.

• Visited September 2012
Pleasant Grove, CA
“Excellent Meal, Fair Price”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

My Wife and I had Dinner at the Beermann's in Lincoln, CA. I enjoyed it and would recommend it. We started off with the Tumbleweed Onion ($8) as an starter, pretty tasty. For the main course I had the BBQ Pork Rib Meal for $13. The meal comes with Cole Slaw and Fries. Ribs were fall off the bone, slathered in a sweet BBQ sauce. The Cole Slaw was made with Red Cabbage and a spicy sauce, very good. I substituted the regular Fries with the Garlic Fries and so glad I did. The Garlic Fries are awesome and lots of them. My Wife got the Cobb Salad with Tri-Tip, around $10. The serving was very big and she truly enjoyed it. We were there about 5:30 on a Saturday night and it was not very crowded at the time. The service was average, but not bad. The location is excellent in old historic type building in downtown Lincoln.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank SearsPoints

Been to Beermann's? Share your experiences!