“welcome to lemoore/hanford”

Travelodge Lemoore
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Lemoore
Reviewed September 26, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
1  Thank Dorothy D

Reviewed September 10, 2013

1  Thank Joseph A
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Got there late and had made the reservations over my cell phone. I had very bad cell phone coverage over the mountains on our way. I finally made the reservations through hotel.com When I got there they had a room with one king size bed and it was smoking. I needed two beds non smoking. The girl at the counter was very accommodating and gave me two full size beds, non smoking and waived the upgrade fee.

The free breakfast was okay. Store bought waffles, no fruit, watered down apple juice, very small bagels; but, it was edible.

The room was clean and tidy; albeit, a little dated. The towels are very small and thin; but, clean. The next day we didn't remove the "do not disturb" sign until 9AM and our room never got cleaned and we had to reuse towels.

Room Tip: no restaurant, no fitness room.
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Well you can tell that this place is very old. The water pressure in the shower was so low it took me forever to wash the shampoo out of my hair. The coffee pot didn't have the carafe. But the worst part was on our day of check out. I was standing in the room only in my underwear combing out my hair when the MALE housekeeper just opened up the room. We still had 30 minutes til check out, my air conditioner was on so I'm sure you could hear it from outside. No knock or nothing! Just opened the door as if the room was empty! When I yelled at him he quickly exited and said sorry. When I complained at the front desk she said well maybe he thought you had already left? Not a good enough excuse if you ask me. It wasn't even 11am yet! We will not stay here again. We came down for a funeral so it was last minute.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Jatin P, General Manager at Travelodge Lemoore, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

We are extremely disappointed with the issues you faced in our room about water pressure and most importantly the room privacy. Our brand standard coffee makers doesn't not have the carafe. The coffee makers are one cup brewers and you simply use the coffee cups instead of the carafe. We will address other issues with our housekeeping department and the front desk agent about the miscommunication they had. We are so sorry for the discomfort you had while you stayed with us. Please give us one more chance to accommodate you with our standards.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Angela P

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The Travel Lodge Lemoore was a clean and economic motel with a quiet setting. The beds were not overly comfortable but good enough for a nights stay and the room and furnishings were clean and fairly modern.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Jatin P, General Manager at Travelodge Lemoore, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Travelodge team members would like to thank you for giving us a chance to accommodate your family. This hotel is currently under the new ownership and also in the process of renovation. We would like to thank you for informing us about the discomfort beds and hope to seen you soon!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Needed a place to stay while we visited family and had previously stayed at travel lodge before, six years prior. The rooms, six years later, were the same with old tv, old smell, old towels and out dated bathrooms. I guess you get what you pay for but in this case I think I was overcharged. Other complaints: the remote for tv was nonfunctional, have a laundry facility which was left unsecured, they also didn't have a coin machine and didn't provide quarters, the breakfast was of poor quality. I would rather eat food from the local convenient store. I don't believe the manager or representative knows about hospitality because every answer to a question was no. It could have been, we will see what we can do.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Rodrigo B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lemoore
Motel 6 Lemoore
Kings Rest Motel
Kings Rest Motel
#5 of 6 in Lemoore
Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino

Been to Travelodge Lemoore? Share your experiences!