“special little place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Lemoore

Travelodge Lemoore
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Lemoore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a family reunion in a nearby town and was pleased with the value and location. Wasn't my first choice in area, but was chosen by my budget conscious parents. Older property that appears to have had many recent updates. My room wasn't one of the recent updates, but was nonetheless clean and comfortable. My parents had one of the updates rooms and it was very nice. Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank BrianMillerSantee
Pinon Hills, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

We found the accomodations quite satisfactory. An adequate continental breakfast and a very comfortable king size bed. We had a TV with cable, a microwave and refrigerator, and a phone. The place appeared clean. The very first thing we did, before we even rented, is to check the bed for bedbugs, but we found none and we spend the night without incident. The ownerships is new and it appears that they have committed themselves to improving the reputation of this Travelodge. I believe that they are on the right track.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Dave S
Carmichael
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I made reservations direct to Motel, making sure I had a microwave & fridge
Not only did I not have these, I also did not have an iron and NO ROOM PHONE
I had to hold handle down for a full flush of the toilet each time it was used
Sink...went from hot to SCALDING water, no cold or cool
Shower....you had to twist the handle severl ways to figure out the "sweet spot" of how to TURN IT OFF and not stream out or heavy dripping
Front desk unsympathetic & said they couldn't move me
Front rooms get all the noise from the highway in front
Local Oil Company had majority of Motel booked, and they had the WiFi tied up 24/7
One of them left a solicitous note for sex on my door step
Wrestling team showed up on Friday nite & had a tailgate/BBQ in front of our rooms & teenagers practicing wrestling in their upstairs room all night
Again, management did nothing and wasn't really concerned about any of what was going on
Rooms were clean, bed comfortable, the rest was terrible, no sleep unless I had the A/C cranked up to cover the rest of the noise, and had to wash my hands/face in tub so I didn't burn myself

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

1 Thank Debra H

Travelers are raving about these Lemoore hotels

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I was there for work, and there are not many hotels near except this and Best Western. This place is a good bang for your buck! compared to the other next door. They have free breakfast and wifi. I got a room that was recently remodeled and they did a great job with flat screen tv and sofas. I am in the area often, so definitely got my place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back on 2nd floor on front side has good view!