“Won't stay there again, unless management changes” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Lemoore

Travelodge Lemoore
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   877 East D Street, Lemoore, CA 93245 (Formerly Days Inn Lemoore)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Lemoore
Carmichael
“Won't stay there again, unless management changes”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I made reservations direct to Motel, making sure I had a microwave & fridge
Not only did I not have these, I also did not have an iron and NO ROOM PHONE
I had to hold handle down for a full flush of the toilet each time it was used
Sink...went from hot to SCALDING water, no cold or cool
Shower....you had to twist the handle severl ways to figure out the "sweet spot" of how to TURN IT OFF and not stream out or heavy dripping
Front desk unsympathetic & said they couldn't move me
Front rooms get all the noise from the highway in front
Local Oil Company had majority of Motel booked, and they had the WiFi tied up 24/7
One of them left a solicitous note for sex on my door step
Wrestling team showed up on Friday nite & had a tailgate/BBQ in front of our rooms & teenagers practicing wrestling in their upstairs room all night
Again, management did nothing and wasn't really concerned about any of what was going on
Rooms were clean, bed comfortable, the rest was terrible, no sleep unless I had the A/C cranked up to cover the rest of the noise, and had to wash my hands/face in tub so I didn't burn myself

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

1 Thank Debra H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I was there for work, and there are not many hotels near except this and Best Western. This place is a good bang for your buck! compared to the other next door. They have free breakfast and wifi. I got a room that was recently remodeled and they did a great job with flat screen tv and sofas. I am in the area often, so definitely got my place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back on 2nd floor on front side has good view!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Nick P
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

stay here in executive suite with the Jacuzzi nice spacious clean and comfortable room. Grate location off 198 hwy Tachi palace casino is only about 4 mile. delicious food at vineyard restaurant which is right next to hotel. Jay is very attentive and helpful with all my need. would Highly recommend

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Fresno
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

This was one of my first experience's in Lemoore, and I wanted to give this property a chance. I am glad I did, because it was a wonderful experience. Staying here was comfortable, and relaxing. Reading some of the others reviews I was skeptical about staying here, but said why not it's only one night. After my stay I would come multiple nights and come back again when I am in town. My stay was wonderful and thankful I did not go by others opinion and saw things from my own eyes.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Rajendra B
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I stayed at this property while visiting the Casino. The front desk staff were the best in the business. They accommodated all my needs and went above and beyond to make sure my stay was as comfortable and pleasant as possible. The lobby is appealing to the eyes and the overall appearance of the property was great as well. The rooms are clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was great as well. I would highly recommend staying at this property if you are ever in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank wonderboi07
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lemoore
Motel 6 Lemoore
Lamp Liter Inn
Lamp Liter Inn
#3 of 13 in Visalia
4.0 of 5 stars 386 reviews

Been to Travelodge Lemoore? Share your experiences!