New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Travelodge Lemoore

Travelodge Lemoore
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Lemoore
San Francisco, California
“great value on new rooms!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I was there for work, and there are not many hotels near except this and Best Western. This place is a good bang for your buck! compared to the other next door. They have free breakfast and wifi. I got a room that was recently remodeled and they did a great job with flat screen tv and sofas. I am in the area often, so definitely got my place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back on 2nd floor on front side has good view!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Nick P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

stay here in executive suite with the Jacuzzi nice spacious clean and comfortable room. Grate location off 198 hwy Tachi palace casino is only about 4 mile. delicious food at vineyard restaurant which is right next to hotel. Jay is very attentive and helpful with all my need. would Highly recommend

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Fresno
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

This was one of my first experience's in Lemoore, and I wanted to give this property a chance. I am glad I did, because it was a wonderful experience. Staying here was comfortable, and relaxing. Reading some of the others reviews I was skeptical about staying here, but said why not it's only one night. After my stay I would come multiple nights and come back again when I am in town. My stay was wonderful and thankful I did not go by others opinion and saw things from my own eyes.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Rajendra B
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I stayed at this property while visiting the Casino. The front desk staff were the best in the business. They accommodated all my needs and went above and beyond to make sure my stay was as comfortable and pleasant as possible. The lobby is appealing to the eyes and the overall appearance of the property was great as well. The rooms are clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was great as well. I would highly recommend staying at this property if you are ever in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank wonderboi07
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I stayed here while on travel for the Navy and I know for a fact they hiked up the price of the room to what the per diem rate was. The shower still had soapy hand prints from the guest that stayed before me and the toilets, even thow had a paper seal that went around the lid saying it was sanitized, in no way was it clean. The chairs and blankets had stains from bodily fluids and the room it's self smelt like butt and frebreezz for the whole week I was there.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars

Travelers are raving about these Lemoore hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lemoore
Motel 6 Lemoore
#2 of 8 in Hanford
4.0 of 5 stars 58 reviews
Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino
BEST WESTERN Kettleman City Inn & Suites

Been to Travelodge Lemoore? Share your experiences!