“A Free Room On The House”

and 1 more site!
Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Lemoore
Reviewed April 25, 2009

I was sent a coupon in the mail for a free room for the month of March, and one for April as well. I had been wanting to stay at the hotel for ages since I play there quite often. Finally my wish came true and I took a free bus ride from Visalia to Lemoore. I was not able to check in at the time I arrived because it was before 4PM, but at least I was able to leave my travel bag with the Valet - A plus there.

After check in, and I received my room key, it was up to the 6th floor, and to my surprise, a beautiful room which they considered "standard".

I think my only complaint was that the bathroom door didn't lock and left about 2 inches of open space to see through, which didn't make any difference to me then cause I was alone, but not recommended for more than one guest per room. Overall though, a great experience, and I can't wait to do it again next month.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo
3  Thank SilverWolf25

Reviewed February 5, 2009

This was one heck of a weekend the rooms were great the bed was to die for. All though the food wasn't all that this is the resturant across from the bar. On the other hand there's an out side set up for tacos which were really good. I would tell all my friends about this place can't wait tell we go back. Were only about an 1 1/2 away but after gaming all night were in no shape to drive home. So we don't mind staying in such a beatiful place.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank emerymygirl4
Reviewed December 27, 2008

Having been to many casinos around the country,and the islands, although it is not Las Vegas, we were very pleased with what we saw. The casino not only is huge with many different games available,and though we didn't stay at the hotel because we were only on a 1 day trip- we are already planning a weekend stay.We had lunch at the Cayote Grill and the portions were huge.You really can't ask for a whole lot more than friendly people and lots of activity. Yes it is in the "outer 40",but LeMoore is easily accessible off the interstate. The only addition I would suggest is to add an additional 3 card poker table in each area of the casino. It is a popular game,and the table was full the majority of the day and evening. We travelled from Tehachapi and the ride was a very easy one.If I can make a suggestion it would be to please do not listen to google or mapquest directions. The route they gave us took us through cow country and side roads. Stay on the interstates.

Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank tarheels55
Reviewed December 23, 2008

The food is too expensive and it doesn't taste good. Very liitle portion for $10. Oh! and I waited like 2 hrs for my food too. The waiter came back and she feels like I should tip her too. This happen in the poker room. The room is ok but empty a lot.

2  Thank hellasck
Reviewed December 14, 2008

Everything is new and well maintained. The rooms are great and very clean and new. The pool is surprisingly great for a place in the middle of nowhere, it's well maintained though it's not heated. The food in the restaurant was also great and the security guards all around the car park give you a feeling of security. The only little complaints were the noise of the air conditioners on the hallway and the doors at the bathroom which you could not lock (not helpful when you're travelling with kids who sometimes don't knock).
What put me off completely were the internet charges. This isn't exactly a cheap place to stay at (though it's not that expensive either). To use the internet in the business room you had to pay extra for some crappy provider called skaka net or something. After I paid it seemed to take forever to connect and then it was extremely slow to download and for some strange reason it would not open email addresses which I had with google and yahoo. This was a waste of money as well as time. I honestly don't get these hotels where they hit you with these pitiful extra charges. To me it's nothing but greed. Isn't enough I paid for the room? Why charge extra for the internet in such a fancy place. The internet is the only complaint that I have about this place. I would probably stay again but only because it's the most decent place to stay in the area.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank Appreci8life
Reviewed December 6, 2008

This was our second stay at the Tachi Palace and once again everything was perfec!. We arrived at the hotel early and went to the desk to see if we could check in since we saw other guests checking in. The receptionist looked up our reservation and upon seeing that I had included a special note on our online reservation about wanting to stay in room 2017 (it's the room we stayed in during our first visit and we loved the location and view), went to see if the room was available. Mind you, this was at 2:00PM when check in isn't even until 4PM. The room hadn't been cleaned yet so she called housekeeping immediately to have them clean our room. She left a note in the system so none of the other receptionist would release room 2017 and asked for a cell phone number that we could be reached at and said that she'd give us a call as soon as the room was ready. We walked into the casino to go grab some lunch and as soon as we sat down at the little snack shop, we got a call from her saying that our room was ready....not even 10-15 minutes after we had left the desk! We finished checking in and were up in our room by 2:25PM...the room was completely cleaned. We thanked the housekeeping staff that were working in the next room. Other than being extremely helpful and accomodating, the receptionist was friendly and personable.

As always we enjoyed our stay at the Tachi Palace! The resort was nicely decorated for Christmas which was a nice change from our summer visit that we had previsouly taken. We had fun in the casino and enjoyed swimming in the heated pool and spa. The hotel was busy but we were the only ones enjoying the pool area. Maybe people don't know that it is heated as they have a really nice pool area with a rather large pool and two spas not to mention a kiddy pool, poolside cabanas, an over the water bridge, and a fountain that is submerged into the pool.

We ate at the Coyote Grill as we had previously done on our first visit and had the most delicious hamburgers from the "build your own hamburger" menu. The service at the grill was wonderful as was the service that we encountered everywhere else. The food was also fresh from the Rex Dogs Snack Shop area and the casino floor was kept clean. On the way out we enjoyed fruit smoothies and donuts at the Coffee Stop which were wonderful.

We love getting away to the Tachi Palace and look forward to our next visit. While the Tachi Palace was our first casino experience, we've been to several others in California and still like the Tachi Palace the best!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Summer0fstars
Reviewed July 5, 2008

I recieved free rooms from tachi in april. I was excited to take my two daughters with me "somewhere new". I knew that it was a casino, and knew that my daughters just wanted to get away. So we did. I called, made reservations, was told that I must bring my Id, a credit card, and be there before 5pm that day.When i got there, waited in slow moving line"there was some kinda tournament going on". I got to the window, presented my flyer, Id, and credit card to be told by the helper, I can not help you because we do not except prepaid credit cards. I explained that I was a single mom who traveled over50 miles in the car"with gas prices the way they are". Cant i just put a hundred dollars down for the ensidentales? She said not that it was not acceptable. I the spoke with tha manager on duty, explaine the situation, He said no too. I went to the office that i had seen "when i took a wrong turn", asked to speak to a manager. I did. He got me a waiver, appoligized and sent me on my way. When i was in the casino , my daughters, ordered some chicken strips, gave the woman a 20, was told that she would bring back their change, It never made it back. When we checked out the next day,THe clerk tried to charge me again for the 9.50 snack again. I explained what happened to her and her reply was, OH, A lot of people has complained about her, not bringing there money back. Call back later, the manager is not available now. I will take this off - sorry, just like that. Now someone please explain to me is this the customer service that I the customer should have to accept? I will never recommend to any of my friends to stay here. I have written letters to the company, and has noot gotten any reply. I feel like I was just a means to and end. No one has called me, written me or tried to contact me at all. I am very disturbed by the way that we were treated.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
3  Thank tralocdog
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lemoore
Motel 6 Lemoore
#1 of 14 in Visalia
Sequoia Inn
Sequoia Inn
#1 of 8 in Hanford

Been to Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!