“Good dinner choice!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2012

My family eats the same so we all ordered the exact same dinner. We all had the BBQ tri tip sandwich because of all the great reviews. It didn't disappoint. Huge sandwich, good meat, good BBQ sauce. Steak fries were good too. A little on the slower side, but then again...it's a slower moving area. It's not like the city, so just sit and relax. Food was yummy!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Since we couldn't wait in the lines at the Whoa Neli Deli, we chose Bodie Mikes and really enjoyed the food and atmosphere. Service was a bit slow, but worth the wait.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I do it every time...order the wrong thing! This trip was no exception. I had soup ( vegetable-barely warm) and salad ( other than the lettuce the vegetables were limited and uncreative) and I was ready to declare that I would never try this place again. Then I tasted my husband's tri tip sandwich! WOW it was good. Maybe some of the best BBQ I have ever had. Moist, juicy and just the right tang. I will go back!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Friendly and effiicient waiting staff, generous portions and delicious tri-tip BBQ sandwich. Hot was good too.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Stopped in very late in the afternoon for a barbequed beef sandwich, fries, salad and beer. Very good quality. Outdoor dining on the front deck area was great. Service was spotty, but they were busy.