“Great Surprise”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Lebec
Oregon
“Great Surprise”
Reviewed May 27, 2010

First this hotel was a in a beautiful place. High on a hill with a view of a lake. Easy access on and off the freeway. Yes, a little freeway noise but the view was so great I didn't mind. The minute I walked in I felt like I was in a very nice place. I traveled for 14 more days into several states and this was the #1 hotel that I found.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Orange County, CA
Reviewed April 5, 2010

This hotel is right off the freeway. So, when I booked the room online, I asked for a room on the opposite side of the building from the freeway. To my amazement, they actually did what I requested! And, the room was quiet. The only down side is that the bed was just a wee bit hard for my taste. But, I'm sort of spoiled by having one of those infinitely adjustable air chamber mattresses.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed January 16, 2010

My team was up to scout locations for a commercial shoot at Tejon Ranch and passed the hotel on our way to another hotel that we found on google (a Ramada). When we pulled up one of my team actually demanded that we head back to this hotel.

I have to admit I was a little annoyed, but that irritation ended at the check in desk. The staff was delightful, very helpful. The rooms were spacious, modern and very, very comfortable. The clerk even called after a few minutes to ask if everything was satisfactory... It absolutely was that and more.

Me and my crew will be back for the shoot in a couple weeks - their sales manager set us up for 50 rooms and the rate for the group is very reasonable... and they even have a screening room with a T-1 line and all the services and amenities of a big city hotel!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
valley
Reviewed January 14, 2010

I was tired from a long trip and needed a place for the night. They told me there was one hotel on the hill but I found two. I chose this property as it looked a bit safer. WOW!! it was brand new and only open for a few days. The staff was great and my beautiful room included a full hot breakfast. I even had a High Definition flat screen tv in my room.....wayyy cool. I will definitely stay here the next time I'm passing by.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebec
Ramada Limited Lebec
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeler Ridge
Best Western Liberty Inn
Motel 6 Lebec
Motel 6 Lebec
#4 of 4 in Lebec

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Frazier Park? Share your experiences!