“Serendipity!”

Pour Girls Coffee
Linkoping, Sweden
“Serendipity!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

So, here I am driving down 101 with my family. I needed coffee, they needed to stretch their legs. Since I like Real Coffee, I stopped when I saw something other than the usual gas station fare (blech...) and... what a surprise! Not only was the coffee fine (double espresso!) but they also had Krispy Kreme donuts! As a displaced North Carolinian, finding Krispy Kreme on my road trip was a very pleasant surprise! My kids will vouch for the mango smoothies, too. Finally, to top it all off, the service was excellent. I recommend you stop by if you want a spot of serendipity in your day!

• Visited July 2013

Elk Grove, California, United States
“STOP HERE!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Wanted coffee but was on the road to Eureka. Saw Pour Girls in Laytonville and pulled over.

What a quaint little gem of a coffee spot! The interior is very nicely decorated and the staff is top notch, really friendly and all smiles. And the coffee? It was honestly some of the better tasting coffee I've had in a very long time. I don't find myself on the North Coast very often but next time I do I'll definitely be back!

• Visited June 2013
London
“Fantastic coffee / doughnuts / freebies / staff!”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Just happened upon this place, and couldn't have been happier with the service, coffee and Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Ah yes - and there were some fabulous free cookies!

Waaay better than the usual Starbucks kinda stuff I'm used to.

• Visited September 2011