My wife and I arrived from Hawaii after 9 pm. By the time we got our bags it was past 9:30 - the latest that this hotel sends a shuttle to LAX. Unless you check very carefully you will miss the fact that this shuttle must be called from the airport and that it does run after 9:30. The hotel name is not listed on the airport kiosk either. We ended up spending $30 on a cab to this hotel 6 miles away. I left messages for the hotel manager to call since he was not on duty for the next two days. He never called me. When, after 4 days, I had not heard from him I called and left a message. Still no return call. Very poor customer relations. Hotel has no restaurants nearby that stay open later than 9:00. Better to stay at a hotel closer to the airport with restaurants that are open later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience our hometown hospitality, now in Los Angeles. At Baymont Inn & Suites® Los Angeles, listening to our guests and treating them like neighbors is what we do best. We call it genuine hometown hospitality and it comes complete with all the comforts of home, like: Free breakfast featuring hot items, Free high-speed Internet. Earn Wyndham Rewards® points for your stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites - Lax/Lawndale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites, Los Angeles
- Baymont Inn & Suites, Los Angeles Hotel Lawndale
- Baymont Inn Lawndale
- Holiday Inn Lawndale