“Overall I had a wonderful Stay”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Lathrop
Hayward
“Overall I had a wonderful Stay”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I Stayed at this location a few nights ago. This is a great hotel with such kind, friendly and welcoming customer service. The young lady working the morning shift was of great help, made me feel at home. My room was very clean and smelled wonderful (considering i love fresh scents). Their breakfast is great. they serve eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, yogurt, bananas, juice, milk, toast, bagels, and fresh cooked oatmeal. Location is great. Surrounded with many places to eat (all in walking distance). I would defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I hadbooked 2 weeks early and was pleasantly surprised at how nice the building was. The stasff was very helpful. Theroom was pretty large and had a microwave and small fridge. Thefurniture was a little worn but the room was very clean. There were many places to eat within walking distance and it was right off the I-5. We left very early so m issed breakfast but it looked like they ha lots of food and the dining room was very nice.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Waldport, OR
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We had reservations for Sat, Dec.15th for the Lathrop, CA Quality Inn. Upon checking into our room we found there was an open/empty condom package in the garbage can. I was appalled and disgusted and after being switched to another room that was unacceptable, dirty couch and stains all over the carpet, my husband and I decided there was no way we would stay at this hotel. We checked out at this point and since we were staying on a points earned night lost our points (although I will never again stay at a Quality Inn, another bad experience at the Eugene, OR hotel years earlier, shoulda learned the first time right)? I wouldn't even give this place one star, totally gross.

Room Tip: None of them!!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank tidewater_or
Oakland, California
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is a great hotel, it was way better than what I exected my first visit. The rooms are clean, fresh spring smell, all the amenities, nice flat screen television set, also a refridgerator and a microwave. They have a breakfast bar 6:30-9:30. Breakfast is delicious; Pancakes, Sausge, Eggs, toast, beagles, muffins, cereals, yogurts, etc.. I recommend. Also located near Taco Bell, Dennys, Jack In The Box, KFC, McDonalds, Buffalo Wing Place, and Quiznos..

Room Tip: Right next to Interstate 5 freeway.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Irvine, California
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The staff is great and very kind. I love the customer service. There were eight HBO movie channels and the rooms were very clean. They had hot breakfast! It is nice to save money on breakfast. They had sausages and scrambled eggs. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Turlock, California
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Checked in went room, opened the door and was almost knocked over from the smell of cat urine, went back to front counter and got keys to a different room. moved our stuff in and while using the bathroom I found mold on the wall over the shower. we sprayed this with lysol, kept the bathroom door closed and left early in the morning without showering. When I checked out I informed the girl at the front desk and was told she would have her manager get in touch with me.After 24 hours I have heard nothing and can only assume that they dont care about their guests.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Gene K
ddiaz8199
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Stayed here for one night a few weeks ago with a few other families. We got a cheap rate and now I know why. Our room smelled musty and moldy. Air conditioner did NOT work; lamp was broken and overall had a dingy dirty look. I felt gross in there, even after a shower. I am I not expecting a Hilton, but this place is nasty. Another family traveling with us had cockroaches in their room!!!!!!

Worst part of the trip was the evening everyone was relaxing by the pool when someone discovered a DEAD RAT in the hot tub!!!

Stay away unless you don't mind sharing your space with a few critters.

never again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank ddiaz8199
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lathrop
Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn Lathrop - Stockton Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop
Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manteca

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!